The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I don't see anything wrong with what that credit union did
It's their business
I also have the right to not put any money in their credit union, which I will also never do business with them

Not wrong just sheds light on their character and culture as a firm. Neither finding should be a surprise we know entirely what corporate America is about.
Corporate America will always try to limit controversy because they are trying to sell their product to almost everyone
So I can understand why they did it
Do I think it's disagreeable that they dropped B Marsh? Personally yes.
But I can't tell a business how to run itself. They also can't tell me who I should support either.

Tbh, I don't see anything wrong with what that credit union did
It's their business
I also have the right to not put any money in their credit union, which I will also never do business with them

Not wrong just sheds light on their character and culture as a firm. Neither finding should be a surprise we know entirely what corporate America is about.
Corporate America will always try to limit controversy because they are trying to sell their product to almost everyone
So I can understand why they did it
Do I think it's disagreeable that they dropped B Marsh? Personally yes.
But I can't tell a business how to run itself. They also can't tell me who I should support either.

Pretty sure we're in agreement here doesn't sound like either of us is surprised by the course of action.

When you stand up for something that goes against what a majority thinks and/or feels, you should always prepare to lose something whether it's friends, family, job, money, etc. If you stay strong in your convictions, you will survive the onslaught that comes from standing up for what you feel is right.

I rather them take 2 or 3 weeks and let him learn the playbook, rather than throw him out there like the Josh Freeman debut 

Carson did it for us no problem :smokin

Nothing wrong with throwing three picks in your debut.

:smh:

Last edited:
Man I support Jonathan Cooper, he's from my hometown....but that dude is always ******* hurt. He seriously needs to stay healthy or else he's gonna have a real short career.

Who the hell are the Patriots even gonna be starting on that OL on Sunday night? That's not a good look going in there at Arizona with Jimmy G's first ever start coming without major pieces of the OL plus Gronk

Last edited:
Random question but is there anyone in the league right now better at high pointing the football in the air and out jumping defenders than Allen Robinson?

Julio probably right there but other than that I just don't see it.

19337893-standard.jpg

Brandon Marshall been my guy since he got the **** out of Denver but idk man. He also got a whole different tool box of physical gifts.

Robinson's timing and launch >

Last edited:
Random question but is there anyone in the league right now better at high pointing the football in the air and out jumping defenders than Allen Robinson?

Julio probably right there but other than that I just don't see it.

Dez Bryant (Cowboy bias :smile: ) Mike Evans are in the argument. Alshon low key in the discussion but doesn't have the same lift or vertical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom