The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn son, the Lions and Stafford look good. 
Naa bruh,they almost **** the bed.They deserve minimal props 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't care if it was the Browns. Carson Wentz looked good.
I mean I aint putting dude in the HOF off of one game.. but dude not only looked like he belonged, he looked calm and composed out there.. didn't try to do too much and took what was given to him.. and was fitting it in some tight window.. and that's with 7 or 8 terrible drops

again you had opinions like this around draft time:

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Feb 23

Wentz is one of those guys that I watch and very quickly get the feeling he's a project. A very big project. Like 2-3 years project.

That's a bit of hyperbole to prove a point. Wentz is draftable in the later rounds to UDFA based on his physical tools. Long-term project.

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Mar 21

Just watched a clip from Gruden's camp with Wentz. Man, even his play recall is sloooooowwww when talking to JG.

"physical tools".. dude is 6'5, 240 lbs, ran a 4.7 40 and showed a strong arm

Last edited:
I mean I aint putting dude in the HOF off of one game.. but dude not only looked like he belonged, he looked calm and composed out there.. didn't try to do too much and took what was given to him.. and was fitting it in some tight window.. and that's with 7 or 8 terrible drops

again you had opinions like this around draft time:

Wentz is one of those guys that I watch and very quickly get the feeling he's a project. A very big project. Like 2-3 years project.

That's a bit of hyperbole to prove a point. Wentz is draftable in the later rounds to UDFA based on his physical tools. Long-term project.

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Mar 21

Just watched a clip from Gruden's camp with Wentz. Man, even his play recall is sloooooowwww when talking to JG.

"physical tools".. dude is 6'5, 240 lbs, ran a 4.7 40 and showed a strong arm

you can tell when someone has it and someone doesn't

those TD throws were NFL throws

So Calvin is a top 10 all time WR that by leaving Detroit made the offense better. They didn't miss a beat without Calvin.

colts gotta make sure they dont leave more than 10 seconds on the clock when coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom