The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm spend your money on some stupid ****.

Like buy a bunch of Red skins stuff piss on it or use it to wipe my kids *** with it.

Calm down brother.

Calvin wasn't needed or missed today. FAXXX.

Calvin held Stafford back. FAXXX

That $200 from you is going towards Washington vs Carolina tickets for me and my southern bell.

Last edited:

Like buy a bunch of Red skins stuff piss on it or use it to wipe my kids *** with it.

Calm down brother.

Calvin held Stafford back. FAXXX.

I'm more upset about the Dez touchdown overturn. The ball did not hit the ground, he cradled it...

I wish they'd just say he bobbled the ball. Stop saying it hit the ground, when it doesn't. The ball was pinned against his body. Stupid explanations.

I'm more upset about the Dez touchdown overturn. The ball did not hit the ground, he cradled it...

I wish they'd just say he bobbled the ball. Stop saying it hit the ground, when it doesn't. The ball was pinned against his body. Stupid explanations.
nah man. nah

Calm down brother.

Calvin held Stafford back. FAXXX

Just like Sean Taylor wasn't. 

Trash *** team with him.

Trash *** team after him.

FAXXX.

damn b why

Can't front even I cringed when I read it.

Must be two Dez's, cause the Dez I saw had the ball clearly dragging all on the ground. His arm was straightened and his hand wasn't even under the ball. This isn't like that Packers game at all :lol:

No one cares about your fantasy team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom