The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady, the guy that peeled off his NFL sticker on his helmet before the game last week. *** clown.

Last edited:
I watched the Terrence Williams play and while it was dumb they were probably losing anyways, right?

Bo Jackson
pimp.gif
need a avy?

CsHKXYLUIAEJLeT.jpg

I say they just all do the electric slide after the next touchdown. Choreographed dance penalty. What bs

i wish a team did this... even got the home stadium music guy in on it to play the music. UGA celebrating against Florida is still one of my favorite moments in football.

I watched the Terrence Williams play and while it was dumb they were probably losing anyways, right?

Yeah, if he went straight out of bounds, he most likely doesn't get the first so you kicking a 60+ on 4th down.

So the right play is to go out so you at least can Attempt the FG but he gained like 5-7 yards by running up the field so it looked closer than it would have been.

Didn't Palmer just get paid too? What a mistake. Guy sucks in the playoffs and is too inconsistent in the regular season.

Last edited:
Yeah, if he went straight out of bounds, he most likely doesn't get the first so you kicking a 60+ on 4th down.

So the right play is to go out so you at least can Attempt the FG but he gained like 5-7 yards by running up the field so it looked closer than it would have been.
Right.  Also it's a deceptively hard mental play because the ideal scenario is to run for a few yards and then go out of bounds which isn't that easy to do.

i wish a team did this... even got the home stadium music guy in on it to play the music. UGA celebrating against Florida is still one of my favorite moments in football.
This was a great moment...

I say they just all do the electric slide after the next touchdown. Choreographed dance penalty. What bs
didn't they get washed this game?

and come out in the 2nd half in black jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom