The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I say they just all do the electric slide after the next touchdown. Choreographed dance penalty. What bs

i wish a team did this... even got the home stadium music guy in on it to play the music. UGA celebrating against Florida is still one of my favorite moments in football.

didn't they get washed this game?

and come out in the 2nd half in black jerseys?

no, UGA won 42-30. the next year they got crushed.

Last edited:
When your only form of "analysis" is salivating over every player like they're all first ballot hall of famers, it gets old very fast.  Has Chris Collinsworth ever said something critical about a player?

When your only form of "analysis" is salivating over every player like they're all first ballot hall of famers, it gets old very fast.  Has Chris Collinsworth ever said something critical about a player?

He was commenting on how stupid the penalty on the cards mini dance celebration was.

Don't think Jimmy has thrown to his TE's once

yeah needs to put Marty to work. he's been stuck blocking based on what the beat writers are showing. gotta be cause of the tackle and gronk injuries.

defense looking good doe :pimp:

Last edited:

when Peyton showed up on thursday and broke down a play I was like damn these dudes just stealing money with their "analysis"

wow, that touchdown pass from Jameis to Evans 
eek.gif

I like this Pats defense a lot...Jamie Collins is a monster.

They need to get Martellus involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom