The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Goddell is such a dbag that I can't even hate the Pats anymore
Steve Smith, Delhomme, and Moose would have had a ring if it weren't for the damn pats :frown:
Still hurts to this day

After reading that Goodell pushed Mike Pereira he's a straight ***hole. :lol:

Pats still a cheating organization though.

Last edited:
Is Revis washed :nerd:

AJ Green cooked today.

he's still a top corner. but he ain't worth that coin

Revis' last two big match-ups with Hopkins and Green had him like
full

Last edited:
Maybe the bucs thought process was right?

Ain't janikowski still going strong?

Legend of al Davis lives on with kickers missing fgs

Also the Cards losing to Jimmy G at home 
laugh.gif

Feeling terrible for Chargers and Jets fans.  The Jets looked great all day outside of Revis.  Leonard Williams is a force.

I watched the first 3/4 of the early games at a bar and told a Chargers fan "You guys look great this year".  He's like "Yeah you know what, I always come into the season expecting the worst but we might really have something now that we're healthy."  SMH 
mean.gif

lol that's the difference between fans. Chargers fans were optimistic for a second.

Every Dolphins fan in here KNEW they were going to lose. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[thread="651382"]What a fun week.[/thread]
[thread="651382"] [/thread]
[thread="651382"]Our game was frustrating but considering all the crushing losses around the league I'm ecstatic to come away with a win.[/thread]

Also the Cards losing to Jimmy G at home :lol:  

Feeling terrible for Chargers and Jets fans.  The Jets looked great all day outside of Revis.  Leonard Williams is a force.

I watched the first 3/4 of the early games at a bar and told a Chargers fan "You guys look great this year".  He's like "Yeah you know what, I always come into the season expecting the worst but we might really have something now that we're healthy."  SMH :smh:

Jimmy with a huge block on the biggest play of the game. (4th and 4) I was told that isn't in his arsenal.

View media item 2163447

Like I said, if he runs out of bounds. It's 4th down and they're kicking a 60+ FG.

I saw the replay of the hit Bobby Bad Knees took in the game yesterday. My goodness, son got rocked. Look like he didn't even want to get up.

Rg3 for some reason ALWAYS takes brutal hits.. Like on the next play I thought he got hit again just before the throw.. But on the reply it was just him going down from the previous hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom