The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how about my son Derek Carr though?

I believe in that guy man, he making them put respect back on his family's name.

"Every year is supposed to be AJ Green's year"

Where you scrubs at?

Revis is washed, call me when he shows this form all year like Julio/OBJ/AB have.

Like everybody already told all the hurt guys like you, he's 2nd tier, nothing wrong with that just true.

hey Jet fans...come get your mans:

View media item 2163563
manish is the worst :lol:

What kinda **** is this? :x

Dude sounds like a weirdo who's trying to live vicariously through athletes like most guys in sports media.

Respect to the Patriots though, feel how you want about them but they are a machine in a league where it's most difficult to stay consistently great.

Last edited:
Revis is washed, call me when he shows this form all year like Julio/OBJ/AB have.

Like everybody already told all the hurt guys like you, he's 2nd tier, nothing wrong with that just true.

All the hurt guys like me? :lol: I listed him second tier in my WR rankings

Ross Tucker@RossTuckerNFL 21h21 hours ago

Browns fans tweeting me that Wentz isn't good because he's doing it against THEIR defense is hilarious & sad.

Ross TuckerVerified account @RossTuckerNFL 23h23 hours ago

Wentz just audibled when he was cross dog blitz coming for big gain. This kid is wise beyond his years.

Pro Football Focus@PFF 19h19 hours ago

On aimed throws, Carson Wentz was 22 - 32 today with 4 dropped passes. #Eagles

for the hot take section:

Jonathan Kinsley@Brickwallblitz Apr 25

Serious Question: Why are people high on Carson Wentz?

Ian Wharton@NFLFilmStudy Apr 25

@bturner4559 I wouldn't take Wentz until day 2 sometime

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Feb 23

Wentz is one of those guys that I watch and very quickly get the feeling he's a project. A very big project. Like 2-3 years project.

That's a bit of hyperbole to prove a point. Wentz is draftable in the later rounds to UDFA based on his physical tools. Long-term project.

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Mar 21

Just watched a clip from Gruden's camp with Wentz. Man, even his play recall is sloooooowwww when talking to JG.

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Apr 22

Watched Goff and Wentz's Gruden QB Camp episodes last night. Even more convinced Goff is the real deal and Wentz is a late round project

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Apr 24

Honest question: How are Wentz and Hackenberg different as prospects?

And Hackenberg can read through a progression. But yet Wentz is a top 5 pick and Hackenberg is a late rounder? Something's amiss here

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy May 2

NFL Philosophy Retweeted IzAcH

Vernon Adams has very good field vision. Wentz does not. Major
1f511.png

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Aug 25

NFL Philosophy Retweeted kyle

Yes. Carson Wentz is a long term project with too many risks to me. Was a late round pick for me.

Justis Mosqueda@JuMosq Apr 21

Justis Mosqueda Retweeted tbw

I believe the Eagles just traded a lot for Carson Wentz, who is my fifth QB in this class.

Justis Mosqueda@JuMosq Aug 14

@PacificNW_AJ Wentz is not good. I did think Goff was the only QB who was going to start Week 1 of the bunch, though.

beaux@BeauxJaxson Mar 29

@OptimumScouting yeah that's a big reason i cant buy that wentz is like a full round better than him. what if cardale was at ndsu?

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Mar 27

carson wentz probably the worst QB prospect Ive seen in terms of attention/hype/projected draft spot vs reality in a while

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 7

this is especially funny because people think Wentz can get better at a lot of things, but that RG3 can't "bounce back"

Derrik Klassen Retweeted Ryan Burns

idk, RG3 is miles more talented than Wentz in every way. Experiment w/ RG3 and take, like, Ramsey

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 10

wentz doesnt resemble any qb prospect that Ive ever seen who has had success, and he doesnt resemble good nfl qbs

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 14

Going through some Wentz again. He's not particularly smart.

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 15

@AllbrightNFL He isn't any smarter than, like, Cardale. Wentz misses easy reads almost every other play, it seems.

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 19

I'd like to hear what Carson Wentz does better than Connor Cook other than bible study

Derrik Klassen Retweeted Dom Gutowski

I really dont know that Wentz has one better trait, save athleticism.

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 20

Wentz about to be the worst QB pick since Blaine Gabbert, man

I dont even like Goff much and I'd say he improved some. Wentz? Not really.

Ross Tucker@RossTuckerNFL 21h21 hours ago

Browns fans tweeting me that Wentz isn't good because he's doing it against THEIR defense is hilarious & sad.

Ross TuckerVerified account @RossTuckerNFL 23h23 hours ago

Wentz just audibled when he was cross dog blitz coming for big gain. This kid is wise beyond his years.

Pro Football Focus@PFF 19h19 hours ago

On aimed throws, Carson Wentz was 22 - 32 today with 4 dropped passes. #Eagles

for the hot take section:

Jonathan Kinsley@Brickwallblitz Apr 25

Serious Question: Why are people high on Carson Wentz?

Ian Wharton@NFLFilmStudy Apr 25

@bturner4559 I wouldn't take Wentz until day 2 sometime

Wentz is one of those guys that I watch and very quickly get the feeling he's a project. A very big project. Like 2-3 years project.

That's a bit of hyperbole to prove a point. Wentz is draftable in the later rounds to UDFA based on his physical tools. Long-term project.

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Mar 21

Just watched a clip from Gruden's camp with Wentz. Man, even his play recall is sloooooowwww when talking to JG.

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Apr 22

Watched Goff and Wentz's Gruden QB Camp episodes last night. Even more convinced Goff is the real deal and Wentz is a late round project

Honest question: How are Wentz and Hackenberg different as prospects?

And Hackenberg can read through a progression. But yet Wentz is a top 5 pick and Hackenberg is a late rounder? Something's amiss here

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy May 2

NFL Philosophy Retweeted IzAcH

Vernon Adams has very good field vision. Wentz does not. Major
1f511.png

NFL Philosophy@NFLosophy Aug 25

NFL Philosophy Retweeted kyle

Yes. Carson Wentz is a long term project with too many risks to me. Was a late round pick for me.

Justis Mosqueda@JuMosq Apr 21

Justis Mosqueda Retweeted tbw

I believe the Eagles just traded a lot for Carson Wentz, who is my fifth QB in this class.

Justis Mosqueda@JuMosq Aug 14

@PacificNW_AJ Wentz is not good. I did think Goff was the only QB who was going to start Week 1 of the bunch, though.

beaux@BeauxJaxson Mar 29

@OptimumScouting yeah that's a big reason i cant buy that wentz is like a full round better than him. what if cardale was at ndsu?

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Mar 27

carson wentz probably the worst QB prospect Ive seen in terms of attention/hype/projected draft spot vs reality in a while

this is especially funny because people think Wentz can get better at a lot of things, but that RG3 can't "bounce back"

Derrik Klassen Retweeted Ryan Burns

idk, RG3 is miles more talented than Wentz in every way. Experiment w/ RG3 and take, like, Ramsey

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 10

wentz doesnt resemble any qb prospect that Ive ever seen who has had success, and he doesnt resemble good nfl qbs

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 14

Going through some Wentz again. He's not particularly smart.

Derrik Klassen@QBKlass Apr 15

@AllbrightNFL He isn't any smarter than, like, Cardale. Wentz misses easy reads almost every other play, it seems.

I'd like to hear what Carson Wentz does better than Connor Cook other than bible study

Derrik Klassen Retweeted Dom Gutowski

I really dont know that Wentz has one better trait, save athleticism.

Wentz about to be the worst QB pick since Blaine Gabbert, man

I dont even like Goff much and I'd say he improved some. Wentz? Not really.

Wentz looked good yea but pump the breaks my guy :lol:

It was week 1 against the Browns. I love how poised and mature he looks but it's only week 1.

Wentz looked good yea but pump the breaks my guy
laugh.gif

It was week 1 against the Browns. I love how poised and mature he looks but it's only week 1.
pump the breaks?

you read some of that stuff they were saying above "UDFA" "second day"

this is my views (which I've basically said several times in a couple different forms):

I don't care if it was the Browns. Carson Wentz looked good.
I mean I aint putting dude in the HOF off of one game.. but dude not only looked like he belonged, he looked calm and composed out there.. didn't try to do too much and took what was given to him.. and was fitting it in some tight window.. and that's with 7 or 8 terrible drops

Last edited:
Wentz looked good yea but pump the breaks my guy :lol:

yup. People don't learn. RG3 had next his first year they said and looked "great" Gotta wait a few years to dig up the hot takes

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Pump the breaks? For someone to say that a player isn't smart to me is just plain ignorant. There were some non-defendable throws he made yesterday that I think anyone would respect. Yes we have to wait a few years to see how all picks pan out. There are tangibles that we like and don't like with all players.

Last edited by a moderator:

laugh.gif

yup. People don't learn. RG3 had next his first year they said and looked "great" Gotta wait a few years to dig up the hot takes
read what was said above.. a lot of the same things were said about DAK as well (who I thought would be a very very good backup, at the least.. cause you basically do the early russ Wilson package for him.. simplify the offense and allow him to do read option stuff)

again, I'm not saying dude is the greatest thing to come along since sliced bread.. but you saw why people viewed him as a high pick (outside of just size, arm and running ability)

pump the breaks?

you read some of that stuff they were saying above "UDFA" "second day"

this is my views (which I've basically said several times in a couple different forms):

Pulling up quotes about him after his first game expecting dudes to eat crow is crazy . All you just said about him was true but regardless it's was one game

All the hurt guys like me? :lol: I listed him second tier in my WR rankings

My fault g, but I just don't see some guys are so hell bent on him being in that top tier when he's not.

Not saying he's not capable of taking another step but until he shows that, let the games be played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom