The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabbert took a mean shot to his ribs earlier.

I think it was Riddick that said Goff is screwed in LA. That team is poorly ran and has an awful track record of developing QBs.

Last edited:
This is a preseason game b.

and yet I am still watching when I should be sleeping

NFL wins again

Would be the perfect chance for me to start Stranger Things on Netflix

I'm ready to watch Stranger Things again. Loved that show, I started and am watching Narcos. At the end of season one.

Would be the perfect chance for me to start Stranger Things on Netflix

show is awesome, I would recommend that switch

Havent heard one bad thing yet about it, need to start asap

Narcos too

How were the Rams favored on the road? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Eagles/Bears?

MNF sucks at scheduling. They're like that guy in your fantasy league that only drafts trendy sleeper picks that never pan out.

Last edited:
He's been an offensive genius.

His offense put up numbers the first two years. Then he became GM and lost his mind. 2 years of top 5 offense doesn't come by accident.

He was just too stubborn.. Stuff I saw from his Oregon offense and what he showed at times during the preseason and/or his first to years.. Where he worked with what he had and played to the strengths of guys

But then just kept trying to force a square peg in a round hole.. And then was an a*]^{^{^ supposedly behind the scenes

For example we had 3 good pass catching TEs last year.. And he always talks about being versatile and he even used all 3 at once during the preseason.. Never used it in the season.. And the 3 guys balance each other well.. Celek is a great blocker, ertz is more of a receiver and the tallest and trey can move all over the place and is move of a HB because of his build (smaller stocky guy)

This was good:
https://theringer.com/chip-kelly-san-francisco-49ers-offense-f332f053870e#.m06s3wllb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom