The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabbert took a mean shot to his ribs earlier.

I think it was Riddick that said Goff is screwed in LA. That team is poorly ran and has an awful track record of developing QBs.

I went on a Rams message board to see what they were saying about Goff after he was named the 3rd string and the majority of the fans were blaming the coaching staff for Goff not being ready.

LA taking an awful team, that could be an extra 5 years behind with the Goff debacle (worse with Wentz flourishing)

Might as well not even build the stadium in Inglewood

Watching this paint dry really makes me think about how Goff didn't start because he wasn't ready... but Keenum is...

Yikes.

He's been an offensive genius.

His offense put up numbers the first two years. Then he became GM and lost his mind. 2 years of top 5 offense doesn't come by accident.

He was just too stubborn.. Stuff I saw from his Oregon offense and what he showed at times during the preseason and/or his first to years.. Where he worked with what he had and played to the strengths of guys

But then just kept trying to force a square peg in a round hole.. And then was an a*]^{^{^ supposedly behind the scenes

For example we had 3 good pass catching TEs last year.. And he always talks about being versatile and he even used all 3 at once during the preseason.. Never used it in the season.. And the 3 guys balance each other well.. Celek is a great blocker, ertz is more of a receiver and the tallest and trey can move all over the place and is move of a HB because of his build (smaller stocky guy)

This was good:
https://theringer.com/chip-kelly-san-francisco-49ers-offense-f332f053870e#.m06s3wllb

I hear you but can't include last year. GM year, to me, doesn't count.
That's just me.

If Keenum playing like this minus well be starting Goff ...the line playing terrible too tho n they gotta forget bout Tavon being a #1 receiver

Gonna love watching la fans stop showing up to games after this team blows. ***** gonna blow up in their face. Chances are good that their #1 pick doesnt even know simple addition and Jeff Fisher looks like a drunk tool salesman at Sears.

Sooo how much do you guys think tavon would give up contract wise to go to a coach who might actually use him right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom