The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really still dont understand why at the draft these rookies just come up and give RG so much love. I get that the draft is like the pinnacle of their amateur career bit the man doesnt really care about you at all. In fact he will try to supress them at pretty much every turn.

these my wish segments always get me..
embarassed.gif

Which has no relevance what so ever to anything I said. But why pay attention know what I mean?

It was just for jokes :lol: I think a healthy Foster is a great pickup for any team. Surprised he didn't catch on somewhere else sooner.

Lmao...
Never know in this damn thread.
People would legitimately bring that up as something that would translate on field.

Oh and on the NFC east:

I think Dallas has the highest ceiling.. And probably the lowest floor too.. if romo goes down, they could be at 4 wins again

********, I think will be solid.. I see them winning at least 7 games, with the potential for 10 or 11

Eagles, I think we win at least 6 games.. But 9 or 10 is probably our ceiling

Giants I have no real clue what to expect, won 6 last year.. I think they should be better than that.. Can't see they being worse than that

Brady going be 39 real soon, hoodie going swindle some team

How much control ya boy got up in Cleveland?

We all know how bellicheck gets down with moving on from players...

But i really think Brady will be the exception and he gets to leave on his own terms....

Add to that tom isn't exactly slowing down, plus the offense just got more 'Brady friendly' by adding Martellus Bennett and going back to 12 personnel...

I think Brady rides it out...

people need to chill with the "Bill ain't scared to cut the cord" jazz...

Drew Bledsoe, Lawyer Milloy, Richard Seymour (really the only one REMOTELY close to debating), Logan Mankins we are all totally different situations. none of those guys were close to the Patriots what Tom Brady is to the Patriots. all those situations were different in their own right. some of those dudes were due huge money. some were on the downside of their career. some of them were handicapping us from a cap standpoint. none of that applies to TB12.

on the field, Brady is Brady. that goes without saying. but outside of his play (which hasn't really dipped all too much if you ask me), is his BEST VALUE contract. the team isn't getting killed on the cap with Brady. he isn't due for some monster extensions or new contract. makes ZERO sense to move on from TB12 at this stage.

the only thing you could argue is that if Bill believe Jimmy really is "the guy" and will cater to Jimmy not wanting to sit behind TB12 for another 2-3 years. i don't think that happens personally.

Hoodie will dump Brady eventually, but it won't be prematurely. Brady had damn near an MVP season last year. he can still ball.

there is no way in hell that Kraft will allow the face of his franchise's history to just be traded

I would legitimately have a party for everyone of Bill cut Brady "to prove a point"... would it happen ever? No...

But damn that would he funny.

I would legitimately have a party for everyone of Bill cut Brady "to prove a point"... would it happen ever? No...

But damn that would he funny.

i don't even know how pissed i'd be. hell...i'll probably be pissed when it happens even if it's something that should happen at that point :lol:

will be a sad day :frown:

There's really discussion in here about the Pats/Belicheat (prematurely) parting ways from Brady? :lol:

there is no way in hell that Kraft will allow the face of his franchise's history to just be traded

Ehhhh idk bill seems to have him around his finger. At the end of the day its about winning games and getting paid and thats all bill seems to care about.

Wasnt it bradys dad that said last year that when the pats and brady split its gonna be ugly? I think he knows theyre not just gonna keep him around for a show. Tom will still have some left but I believe they will do whats best for franchise when the moment comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom