The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is going to come a time when Kraft is going to have to choose between Brady and Belichick like Arison had to choose between Wade and Riley, and Kraft will choose Belichick the same way Arison chose Riley.

Last edited:
i mean sure, kraft will eventually side with belichick since his shelf life is longer. but if you asked kraft today, i find it hard to believe he'd be OK with dumping TB12

nick learning the do's and don't's

here's a tip, though. they do mix! as long as you're not sticking in the sun and dehydrating yourself. gotta dip in and out of the shade and have a water now and then
This man knows 
pimp.gif

Good-bye Peanut 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I would legitimately have a party for everyone of Bill cut Brady "to prove a point"... would it happen ever? No...

But damn that would he funny.

He getting 2 or 3 firsts.. I can't see him cutting ole boy ever, that Kraft would never allow

Bomani needs his own show

he'd be good for HBO

Him having Bill Simmons show would be perfect because bill is awful everything except writing

Simmons is good at podcasts.. Anything that tries to be to formal or structured and he goes to crap

Was thinking a little closer to home :lol:,don't even think the Gawd could save the browns :lol: :x

Last edited:
Would love to see Brady go to Cleveland and BB retire (or come back and finish his career coaching the Giants)

Brady is retiring before he ever even thinks about putting on another jersey.

Let's be real here.

Brady is retiring before he ever even thinks about putting on another jersey.

Let's be real here.

i dunno. dude wants to play until he's like 50 :lol:

i honestly think NE cuts the cord once this current contract is up. after that, i could see him still playing at a level to win a job somewhere else. SF definitely comes to mind. Houston if BO is still there.

but i want to believe what you believe, mac. Patriot for life :pimp:

Last edited:
An older, washed up version of TB12 is def going to play in another uniform one day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom