The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man they have to stop showing keenan allens injury.

seeing that man sob while getting carted off almost makes me cry

Well we did fine without Hardy and we didn't lose a step without Norman
Funny thing was that we got beat on the run in the season opener
We gotta do better limiting big gains on runs
Alot of things were going on but Hardy not being around played a role in the 7-8-1 season. He had 29 sacks in two seasons we can't even get a fraction of that out of Kony and CJ
But we'll be alright going fprward

Bill at the presser right now.

Belichick says Cardinals are a good team, "Super Bowl caliber team...at least that's what they're talking about."

Go 'head and stunt, OG. :lol: :smokin

That tweet from Jack del Rio earlier today was a ******* great line too.

man they have to stop showing keenan allens injury.

seeing that man sob while getting carted off almost makes me cry
Greensboro News?
nerd.gif
lol, you already know man 
smokin.gif

Can't remember the last time the bucs were number 1 in the division. 

Feels weird seeing them at the top with everyone else at 0-1

Bill at the presser right now.

Belichick says Cardinals are a good team, "Super Bowl caliber team...at least that's what they're talking about."

Go 'head and stunt, OG. :lol: :smokin

i caught that subtle shot :lol:

Carson Palmer lowkey ran his mouth on the Brady situation. Nothing crazy, just offered a lot more than a "no comment" without knowing the details. I'm sure certain folks heard that and didn't forget.

I'm still trying to figure out what the **** Bruce Arians was doing with those timeouts. I sat here befuddled looking at my TV. And that's one of the better coaches in the league, too.

Last edited:
These coaches have been outsmarting themselves for years against BB :lol:

They **** their pants in that week of preparation

Last edited:
Well we did fine without Hardy and we didn't lose a step without Norman
Funny thing was that we got beat on the run in the season opener
We gotta do better limiting big gains on runs
Alot of things were going on but Hardy not being around played a role in the 7-8-1 season. He had 29 sacks in two seasons we can't even get a fraction of that out of Kony and CJ
But we'll be alright going fprward
Eh Hardy wasn't himself when he played for the Cowboys the year after, don't think he would be that "killer"
But yeah we did miss Hardy's production that year
However, that season was moreso Cam not playing at his best and the o line being way too inconsistent
Hard for me to say this but the car accident changed Cam for the better
That was a great season to watch even with all the mistakes we made
Thank god for Derek Anderson :lol:

Last edited:
Eh Hardy wasn't himself when he played for the Cowboys the year after, don't think he would be that "killer"
However, that season was moreso Cam not playing at his best and the o line being way too inconsistent
True very true
From the ankle surgery to the crack rib in preseason to Byron bell, Cam dealt with a lot. But no one should've thought Hardy would be the same in Dallas, he sat out like 20 games and was going to an inferior line. Writing was on the wall lol

My only guess was Bruce thought his defense was winded and was trying to prevent the TD maybe? But even if that was the case, he didn't need to burn all three timeouts.

Man Goddell is such a dbag that I can't even hate the Pats anymore
Steve Smith, Delhomme, and Moose would have had a ring if it weren't for the damn pats :frown:
Still hurts to this day

Last edited:
These coaches have been outsmarting themselves for years against BB :lol:

They **** their pants in that week of preparation

it's really what happens. they try and get too smart or too cute. that or they don't try and do anything special (pittsburgh) :lol:

True very true
From the ankle surgery to the crack rib in preseason to Byron bell, Cam dealt with a lot. But no one should've thought Hardy would be the same in Dallas, he sat out like 20 games and was going to an inferior line. Writing was on the wall lol
Lmao thank god we got rid of Byron Bell
Good lord he was bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom