The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi Pro is the worst comedy I've ever seen

Ever see "get hard"?

Semi Pro is so 'stupid funny' but I don't include it in the discussion. Get Hard I laughed at certain parts.

Walk_hard_poster_07.jpg

:nerd:

I'd love to know which parts you laughed at. I didn't even crack a smile, and I enjoy comedies.

Yeah Tyler Perry was good in the serious role. Same with Sandler. They can act they just chose to not care and make easy money with bad flicks..

Damn, Alan thicke died... :smh: I'm going to miss him on the lebatard show. His appearance last week was hilarious.

^I don't remember who he was by name so I just looked him up and I remember him now. Crazy. I didn't know Robin thicke was his son..

Last edited:
re-watching Westworld again. i'm assuming i'll pick up on way more now the 2nd time around

Last edited:
cant leave out Dubya

edit: u said no snl nvm lol

If we including SNL gotta include Robert goulet and Harry caray along with dubya.. and trebek

And more cowbell might be the greatest sketch ever on the show

Last edited:
For movies, pretty much most of what you guys listed and I gotta add- me, myself and Irene and Say it isn't so (low key funny af)

Speaking of SNL this Tom Hanks Black Jeopardy is one of the funniest skit in a long time.

Last edited:
As far as comedies the first Scary Movie and Harlem Nights >>
One of the funniest lines in Harlem Nights is from Redd Foxx talking about a woman having ***** so good that it would make you change "gods"
I was done...

roll.gif

Last edited:
20 years is too much. You could list 100 movies over the last 20 years. Need to make the cut off like 10 years.

Friday After Next >>>> Next Friday

The Nice Guys is probably my favorite comedy of 2016. I was dying.

Ben Stiller gotta have mad movies on the list. Dodgeball, The Heartbreak Kid and Starsky and Hutch.

I hated Bridesmaids, didn't find it funny at all.

Eddie Murphy got mad joints too. I Spy, Showtime, Bowfinger and Norbit.

South Park movie and Team America were both dumb funny.

Bruno is mad funny. Some of the gay stuff is too much but the movie is offensive as hell. Hahahahah, I haven't seen it in a while but I need to watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom