The Jordan Hyde Park (pic included)

What is the story behind these shoes? All I have gathered so far is that these are a sample of a shoe that was never released. I guess this was JB'sattempt at the Wallabies. Does anyone have more details?

316226993.jpg

Note: Picture obtained from current eBay auction.

They did in fact release those. They were called Certify's. I have a pair but it's beat up. I actually liked them.

^^^

Thanks! I did a google search on the Jordan Certify and sure enough they had a chino/white pair on PYS.com.

When did these release? Before today, I have never seen these shoes. Some of the other pics of this shoe that I have seen had a sticker on the insole with thename Hyde Park. I guess Hyde Park was just a prototype code name.

Heres a quick fun fact about these: They were named the Certify because they were certifiably ugly.

I bought an all white pair at a Footaction clearance sale for $19.99.

Still haven't worn them.

i remember these coming out a while back too, i never liked em but my friend bought the tan/suede colorway

Hyde Park=Neighborhood in Chicago, home to PHLI ( I Love Hyde Park / Backwards )

I like them, they were meant for tennis but just look like Jordan boat shoes. Hyde Park is also in PA and NY, not sure where you got the idea that that was thename of these

Mods,

Feel free to lock this thread if you like. I got the answers I was looking for.

I do have a suggestion however. Let me know what you think of this....

What if there was a stickied post that served as a catalog of past Jordans, both team and signatures. The post would include a pic of the shoe along with abrief summary. This concept has actually been done before for the signature line with air-jordans.com, but never for team shoes also. I know it may not bepractical to maintain that many pics within one post, but it is just a thought. Maybe just post pics of each model and not neccessarily every colorway of eachmodel. The idea is a little ambitious and would be alot of work to set up/maintain, but I would be more than willing to help out.

I do believe the post would be a great benefit to NT and it would eliminate similar post like this one here. A one stop shop for Air Jordan history. No longerwould there be a bunch of post like "What is this shoe", "When were these released", or "Can someone provide me a pic of X shoe".Ok, maybe it wouldn't eliminate those post completely as we see today people like to create new post for things that are already covered in another post.

I would definitely like to get constructive feedback regarding this idea regardless of whether the feedback is "great idea"or "this idea is dumb".

nah those were released....jordan certify's.....i had the wheat and navy one's looked nice....and was rather comfy for a nice casualpair of kicks...

i remember seeing those on clearance racks at finishline and almost barfed. never liked these at all personally

Back
Top Bottom