The Jordan Hyde Park (pic included)

Originally Posted by samchris

Mods,

Feel free to lock this thread if you like. I got the answers I was looking for.

I do have a suggestion however. Let me know what you think of this....

What if there was a stickied post that served as a catalog of past Jordans, both team and signatures. The post would include a pic of the shoe along with a brief summary. This concept has actually been done before for the signature line with air-jordans.com, but never for team shoes also. I know it may not be practical to maintain that many pics within one post, but it is just a thought. Maybe just post pics of each model and not neccessarily every colorway of each model. The idea is a little ambitious and would be alot of work to set up/maintain, but I would be more than willing to help out.

I do believe the post would be a great benefit to NT and it would eliminate similar post like this one here. A one stop shop for Air Jordan history. No longer would there be a bunch of post like "What is this shoe", "When were these released", or "Can someone provide me a pic of X shoe". Ok, maybe it wouldn't eliminate those post completely as we see today people like to create new post for things that are already covered in another post.

I would definitely like to get constructive feedback regarding this idea regardless of whether the feedback is "great idea" or "this idea is dumb".
Its a good idea. I'll get started on the catalog.

wow those are hideous. ill take some rockports not these. some people really will buy just cause its jordan LAME

Back
Top Bottom