The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Bruh MJ a savage. The way he did Mugsy is hall of fame levels of savagery

Mike better a chics virginity :x

I wouldn't be surprised is Mike was hitting his organizations significant others. Without social media and the level of pull he had, a simple check would keep people quiet back then.

Ayo to the Pippen story. :rofl:

I see MJ as the dad who is more like a uncle than a father :lol:

My boy has me rolling at work. He's from Birmingham and he was 9 when mj went to the barons. He said his grandma took all 6 of her grandkids to the game and decked them out in Jordan and bulls gear, he also said tickets were basically free before mj joined the team but the prices shot up to a free hundred. Dude was like 'till this day i don't know where she got that money from'. At the end of the game she got close to mj sand asked if he'd sign some things for her grandkids and Jordan hit her with the
tenor.gif

:rofl:
He said his grandma cursed him out all the way to his corvette lol he even called his grandma for confirmation :lol:
"I said 'Mr Jordan, all these children out here to see you and you not gonna sign nothing for them?' and he said 'that's what i said'" :rofl:

My boy has me rolling at work. He's from Birmingham and he was 9 when mj went to the barons. He said his grandma took all 6 of her grandkids to the game and decked them out in Jordan and bulls gear, he also said tickets were basically free before mj joined the team but the prices shot up to a free hundred. Dude was like 'till this day i don't know where she got that money from'. At the end of the game she got close to mj sand asked if he'd sign some things for her grandkids and Jordan hit her with the
tenor.gif

:rofl:
He said his grandma cursed him out all the way to his corvette lol he even called his grandma for confirmation :lol:
"I said 'Mr Jordan, all these children out here to see you and you not gonna sign nothing for them?' and he said 'that's what i said'" :rofl:
:lol: but,
He owed those kids nothing. Good for MJ.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

At the end of the day, celebrities, athletes, etc... are still people just like everyone else. Especially with the more high profile ones, I'm sure they get tired of being asked for an autograph. People expect them to always be wearing a smile and be in a giving mood.

A celebrity cab kiss 500 babies and sign 200 hats, but when he says no to the next fans, that can start an entire, "He is a jerk" narrative.

People just talk about the negative and never acknowledge all the times the jerk stuff doesn't happen

Fax. His job is to play basketball. I don’t expect anything else from them

Dont pay
We ALWAYS pay. From the new stadium tax to our high *** cable bill.
Michael is the GOAT but some of the stories bout his interactions show that he’s a lil *****

It’s the RIGHT thing to do. Don’t know what cloth y’all cut from. Y’all must of been raised with tons of sorrow & anger.

Give me fame & dollas and we ALL gona shine.

A celebrity cab kiss 500 babies and sign 200 hats, but when he says no to the next fans, that can start an entire, "He is a jerk" narrative.

People just talk about the negative and never acknowledge all the times the jerk stuff doesn't happen
The way he disrespected chamillionaire, he earned the jerk label.

Back
Top Bottom