The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

So true.
laugh.gif

As I've gotten older I've realized dude is straight ZOOTED at these parties/events. Don't know why but I find the thought of Mike chiefin' it up hilarious.
Mike used to hang out in my relative's trap/basement in East Atlanta back in the early 90's. I've heard stories of Mike 
pimp.gif
  with real G's on the regular. 

Stories such as...
Mike likes to puff the loud from time to time. Everything else you've already heard. Many big time celebrities have ties in small towns in Georgia. You never would have thought Katt Williams, Scarface, or Fat Joe's brother had ties to Atlanta. 

I wonder if Michael would mess with Silicon Valley Chamillionaire now as opposed to Rapper Chamillionaire.

Mike likes to puff the loud from time to time. Everything else you've already heard. Many big time celebrities have ties in small towns in Georgia. You never would have thought Katt Williams, Scarface, or Fat Joe's brother had ties to Atlanta. 

Tell your uncle to stop drinking and telling you lies

Last edited:
I remember one time Jordan invited me to his crib we smoked some stogies and he showed me his collection then said I could always get any J's I wanted cuz we wear the same size.

mike a black n mild guy or swisher?

Well when I first got there I started to freak a black and mj looked at me like

Doc rivers was there too, he was like

So when I saw their reaction I broke out the swishers and the loud pack and it was Gucci

On a positive note, MJ is a known legend when it comes to blonde hair- Blue eyed- double Ds chicks. Before his divorce his wife got with Iverson/Shaq wives and dropped a dime on all of MJs side chicks and schooled them on how to catch Shaq and Iverson.

Jordan was on some Tiger Woods type stuff from 89-99. There is stories of him banging in the Bulls garage then leaving with a different board.

He paid his wife a lot of $$$ for disclosure.

Funny thing is that terrible MJ biopic with Micheal Jace tried to sneak a scene in the movie with Micheal Jace flirting with a groupie in the movie

Also MJ is a legend in Chicago for not paying his bets off. He once told a know drug dealer in Chicago to "eat his d$&k" when it was time to pay up. Long story short MJ got pressed by the goons at a Chicago car wash and had to write a check for 57k! The dumb drug dealer went to cash it and the FBI/IRS/DEA started investigating MJ for being a drug trafficker!

There are a ton of MJ stories that are floating around but his loyalists don't want to believe or look at the facts

Last edited:
On a positive note, MJ is a known legend when it comes to blonde hair- Blue eyed- double Ds chicks. Before his divorce his wife got with Iverson/Shaq wives and dropped a dime on all of MJs side chicks and schooled them on how to catch Shaq and Iverson.

Jordan was on some Tiger Woods type stuff from 89-99. There is stories of him banging in the Bulls garage then leaving with a different board.

He paid his wife a lot of $$$ for disclosure.

Funny thing is that terrible MJ biopic with Micheal Jace tried to sneak a scene in the movie with Micheal Jace flirting with a groupie in the movie

Also MJ is a legend in Chicago for not paying his bets off. He once told a know drug dealer in Chicago to "eat his d$&k" when it was time to pay up. Long story short MJ got pressed by the goons at a Chicago car wash and had to write a check for 57k! The dumb drug dealer went to cash it and the FBI/IRS/DEA started investigating MJ for being a drug trafficker!

There are a ton of MJ stories that are floating around but his loyalists don't want to believe or look at the facts

Where did u read this?

All this stuff was in the news in Jordan's prime in the NBA, the women and divorce came news came when he was with the Wizards but we didn't get the info because everyone wasn't glued into there phone/internet back then. I had one of his articles saved on my desktop here is a link,
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/10/23/sports/bulls-jordan-says-check-covered-gambling-losses.html

The story of how they pressed MJ at a car wash came out before the investigation happen and once it went to the news and MJ testified it was believed

One of MJs close friends name Richard Esquinas went around telling everyone who would listen about MJ debt and even wrote a book about it. MJ wrote him a 1 million dollar check..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom