The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Compton781

Wow. Jordan does wrong to some people, Lebron wronged a whole nation.

Anyway, I've heard Jordan is a jerk to a lot of people as well..I only admire what he did on the court

laugh.gif
  How the hell did Lebron wrong America?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These types of statements kill me and make it that I can't wait till he wins a championship to shut these dudes up.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Compton781

Wow. Jordan does wrong to some people, Lebron wronged a whole nation.

Anyway, I've heard Jordan is a jerk to a lot of people as well..I only admire what he did on the court

laugh.gif
  How the hell did Lebron wrong America?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These types of statements kill me and make it that I can't wait till he wins a championship to shut these dudes up.

Dont know the man, im sure he's just like everyone else out there....except he happens to have played basketball at a very high level.

Dont know the man, im sure he's just like everyone else out there....except he happens to have played basketball at a very high level.

Originally Posted by MHT214

Pretty much. He puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

Pretty much. He puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us...

nerd.gif

personally i seperate michael jordan the player and michael jordan the person. him being a douche doesn't take anything away from what he accomplished on the court.

one thing i've always found funny though is when someone with a jordan sig or is a well known jordan fan would get on kobe or lebron for being douchebags yet would try and pretend jordan was the greatest person in the world off the court.

personally i seperate michael jordan the player and michael jordan the person. him being a douche doesn't take anything away from what he accomplished on the court.

one thing i've always found funny though is when someone with a jordan sig or is a well known jordan fan would get on kobe or lebron for being douchebags yet would try and pretend jordan was the greatest person in the world off the court.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I've heard stories about him purposely popping champagne corks at people's heads for no reason. Supposedly he is practices this and is VERY accurate. Not a single damb is given by this man NT. 
tired.gif

21aec09.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I've heard stories about him purposely popping champagne corks at people's heads for no reason. Supposedly he is practices this and is VERY accurate. Not a single damb is given by this man NT. 
tired.gif

21aec09.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I stop collecting after HS. Sold all of em, because one day you realize once he retroes all the shoes again your collection with be worthless and nonwearable. Not to mention the cheap quality, all the hybrids and ridiculous bozo the clown color-ways. These V's are ugly btw.

bottleshoes.jpg

air-jordan-5-v-retro-white-patent-leather.jpg

Whats the difference between these two pairs of shoes? . . .

$150

I stop collecting after HS. Sold all of em, because one day you realize once he retroes all the shoes again your collection with be worthless and nonwearable. Not to mention the cheap quality, all the hybrids and ridiculous bozo the clown color-ways. These V's are ugly btw.

bottleshoes.jpg

air-jordan-5-v-retro-white-patent-leather.jpg

Whats the difference between these two pairs of shoes? . . .

$150

Whenever he's with Barkley, he clowns him, and Barkely kinda
looks around the room like "Ya it's MJ. Anyone else treats their friend
like this people aren't laughing."

Barkely actually seems more grounded & less bitter than Jordan as time
goes on. It probably upsets Jordan that Barkely cares less & less about no
ring over the years because it's what Jordan clings to.

It is uncomfortable for me these days to watch Jordan talk publically sometimes.

All this I wish was different.

Whenever he's with Barkley, he clowns him, and Barkely kinda
looks around the room like "Ya it's MJ. Anyone else treats their friend
like this people aren't laughing."

Barkely actually seems more grounded & less bitter than Jordan as time
goes on. It probably upsets Jordan that Barkely cares less & less about no
ring over the years because it's what Jordan clings to.

It is uncomfortable for me these days to watch Jordan talk publically sometimes.

All this I wish was different.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

He punched steve kerr in the face...and won the championship.
this was well documented but a lot of people called it his passion and he just wanted to win. but yet when guys like kobe or bron do something like this it's cause they're selfish and arrogant. 

this was well documented but a lot of people called it his passion and he just wanted to win. but yet when guys like kobe or bron do something like this it's cause they're selfish and arrogant. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

this was well documented but a lot of people called it his passion and he just wanted to win. but yet when guys like kobe or bron do something like this it's cause they're selfish and arrogant.�

what documentary is this???
i wanna see the full thing

can anyone help?

Back
Top Bottom