The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Originally Posted by hassan16

Man, I don't care what y'all say. Sure he was the best at basketball but in all honesty Michael Jordan can kiss the tip of my d***.

Yea "if Michael Jordan shakes his hand then he'd have to shake EVERYBODY'S hand" so TF what? what a jerk man. You get paid millions of dollars simply off of a LOGO just cause you split your legs while you dunked. Shake the lil kid's hand man.
30t6p3b.gif
smh

Yea I buy his shoes, but only because they're expensive and some girls attribute it to having money spending $150 on some shoes and most girls want a guy with money. So thats why I buy some of these retros that come out. Then after some wears I cut the grass in them. They become beaters. Life goes on.

Stop pole-hopping and sack-riding this guy. Great ball player, but he's a jerk. "Most people wouldn't be able to put up with kids in their face asking for autographs 24/7". Well MJ isn't "most people" simply because of all the millions he makes.

You guys are on some "He's not a jerk! He just can't be! He has SIX rings, so he's gotta be a nice guy!" NO.

On some, "let me twitpic whiles he busts one in my wife's face. Throw away my bucket list. Life = Complete."

"You mad?" lol no just disgusted at this fan-boy stuff going on.

Man, I don't care what y'all say. Sure he was the best at basketball but in all honesty Michael Jordan can kiss the tip of my d***.

Yea "if Michael Jordan shakes his hand then he'd have to shake EVERYBODY'S hand" so TF what? what a jerk man. You get paid millions of dollars simply off of a LOGO just cause you split your legs while you dunked. Shake the lil kid's hand man.
30t6p3b.gif
smh

Yea I buy his shoes, but only because they're expensive and some girls attribute it to having money spending $150 on some shoes and most girls want a guy with money. So thats why I buy some of these retros that come out. Then after some wears I cut the grass in them. They become beaters. Life goes on.

Stop pole-hopping and sack-riding this guy. Great ball player, but he's a jerk. "Most people wouldn't be able to put up with kids in their face asking for autographs 24/7". Well MJ isn't "most people" simply because of all the millions he makes.

You guys are on some "He's not a jerk! He just can't be! He has SIX rings, so he's gotta be a nice guy!" NO.

On some, "let me twitpic whiles he busts one in my wife's face. Throw away my bucket list. Life = Complete."

He may be a jerk, doesn't matter to me one bit. M.J. being a jerk has absolutely no effect on my life or how I do things. All these e-thugs in here talking about how if it was them he was disrespecting, they would get physical with him. SMH... Some of these guys that he acted that way with, are some of the worlds best athletes, alpha males , when compared with us. If they didn't step to him, what makes you think you would? The majority of them didn't stand up to him when they had the chance. None of you little boys would do it either. Seems to me the only one with enough of a sack to do it was Danny Ferry. I like this thread, there should be other threads with our experiences with other pro athletes. I'm sure M.J. isn't the only jerk out there. I understand it has to be fair, we should only tell of our experiences with the best in their sport.

He may be a jerk, doesn't matter to me one bit. M.J. being a jerk has absolutely no effect on my life or how I do things. All these e-thugs in here talking about how if it was them he was disrespecting, they would get physical with him. SMH... Some of these guys that he acted that way with, are some of the worlds best athletes, alpha males , when compared with us. If they didn't step to him, what makes you think you would? The majority of them didn't stand up to him when they had the chance. None of you little boys would do it either. Seems to me the only one with enough of a sack to do it was Danny Ferry. I like this thread, there should be other threads with our experiences with other pro athletes. I'm sure M.J. isn't the only jerk out there. I understand it has to be fair, we should only tell of our experiences with the best in their sport.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

30t6p3b.gif
smh

^
laugh.gif
Probably the guy from the youtube video who didn't get his hand shook

True
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

30t6p3b.gif
smh

^
laugh.gif
Probably the guy from the youtube video who didn't get his hand shook

True
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by el producto79

30t6p3b.gif
smh

This vid is tooooo much real life for me to handle. Im going back to my fantasy world now 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
smh

This vid is tooooo much real life for me to handle. Im going back to my fantasy world now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Yeah, that last statement took it a little too far...  I'll let Jordan live, but Ali did major work. 
alien.gif
I respect Ali as much as the next man, but you cannot deny the fact that Jordan is at the very least the most well known athlete of all time, if not person period. Before Jordan joined Nike they weren't even a major player in the sports apparel business. Jordan turned Nike into a religion. Ali didn't have sneakers and apparel that profited hundreds of millions of dollars every year. Ali didn't advertise for dozens of international corporations in his career. Jordans face was literally plastered EVERYWHERE in the 90's. My boy went on some missionary trip to a village in SE Asia a few years ago (long after Jordans retirement.) He's a bald black guy, but beyond that he looks nothing like Jordan. He's about 5'9-10. As soon as he stepped out the car, kids and adults were running up to him screaming "Michael Jordan!". These people couldn't even speak English. You can maybe argue the Pope is more well-known, but as far as living entertainers go, name someone more internationally known than MJ. I'll wait.

MICHAEL JACKSON

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Yeah, that last statement took it a little too far...  I'll let Jordan live, but Ali did major work. 
alien.gif
I respect Ali as much as the next man, but you cannot deny the fact that Jordan is at the very least the most well known athlete of all time, if not person period. Before Jordan joined Nike they weren't even a major player in the sports apparel business. Jordan turned Nike into a religion. Ali didn't have sneakers and apparel that profited hundreds of millions of dollars every year. Ali didn't advertise for dozens of international corporations in his career. Jordans face was literally plastered EVERYWHERE in the 90's. My boy went on some missionary trip to a village in SE Asia a few years ago (long after Jordans retirement.) He's a bald black guy, but beyond that he looks nothing like Jordan. He's about 5'9-10. As soon as he stepped out the car, kids and adults were running up to him screaming "Michael Jordan!". These people couldn't even speak English. You can maybe argue the Pope is more well-known, but as far as living entertainers go, name someone more internationally known than MJ. I'll wait.

MICHAEL JACKSON

I work with kids around the ages of 6-14 and out of curiousity I ask them if they know who Michael Jordan is, 99% of them say no. I ask if they know who Michael Jackson is, 99.9% say yes, the singer. And he's been dead for two years, so that says a lot IMO. Jordan is still easily top 5, maybe even top 3 most recognizable.

Off topic, but does anyone remember the thread a few years ago where some guy asked who had more buzz when they first came out, Obama or 50 Cent
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cats were in there defending Fif with a straight face.

I work with kids around the ages of 6-14 and out of curiousity I ask them if they know who Michael Jordan is, 99% of them say no. I ask if they know who Michael Jackson is, 99.9% say yes, the singer. And he's been dead for two years, so that says a lot IMO. Jordan is still easily top 5, maybe even top 3 most recognizable.

Off topic, but does anyone remember the thread a few years ago where some guy asked who had more buzz when they first came out, Obama or 50 Cent
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cats were in there defending Fif with a straight face.

I went to college with Bo Jackson's son... he said Jordan is a huge jerk. They are family friends.

I went to college with Bo Jackson's son... he said Jordan is a huge jerk. They are family friends.

30t6p3b.gif
smh

wouldn't you be the ultimate fanboy tho? you already acknowledge he's an %!!@%@+, yet you continue to purchase his shoes. fanboys are loyal to what they like, regardless of how they get treated.

30t6p3b.gif
smh

wouldn't you be the ultimate fanboy tho? you already acknowledge he's an %!!@%@+, yet you continue to purchase his shoes. fanboys are loyal to what they like, regardless of how they get treated.

30t6p3b.gif
smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm sayin. This dude is a cornball

Back
Top Bottom