The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Originally Posted by flores

this had me rolling�
roll.gif

roll.gif
at that kid. "Michael..................Michael.....................Michael................Michael..................MichaelMichael pleease"

this had me rolling�
roll.gif

roll.gif
at that kid. "Michael..................Michael.....................Michael................Michael..................MichaelMichael pleease"

this had me rolling�
roll.gif
I was almost pissed off about this but then I realized that if he shook that one dude's hand, he'd have to do it for everyone out there.

Imagine having to stay an hour after you're ready to go home.

He was foul for doing Chamillionare dirty, but I could see why he ignored them here.

this had me rolling�
roll.gif
I was almost pissed off about this but then I realized that if he shook that one dude's hand, he'd have to do it for everyone out there.

Imagine having to stay an hour after you're ready to go home.

He was foul for doing Chamillionare dirty, but I could see why he ignored them here.

Man they should be happy they saw MJ that close, where in us fans from other countries can only dream of seeing the GOAT's shadow...

Man they should be happy they saw MJ that close, where in us fans from other countries can only dream of seeing the GOAT's shadow...

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
the thirst is dumbfounding.
"michael. michael please."
Michael can I shake your hand? MJ? MJ?

I don't blame dude sometimes, people get OD thirsty like that guy.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
the thirst is dumbfounding.
"michael. michael please."
Michael can I shake your hand? MJ? MJ?

I don't blame dude sometimes, people get OD thirsty like that guy.

I'm a firm believer that MJ is an %#$*!*# but that video was a reach. I'm not stopping for a bunch of fools when I'm leaving/already in the car.

I'm a firm believer that MJ is an %#$*!*# but that video was a reach. I'm not stopping for a bunch of fools when I'm leaving/already in the car.

Must find that vid of MJ playing Michael Bivens in pool at all star weekend
laugh.gif

He lost the first game so he played him again and while he was winning MJ started dancing and singing poison
roll.gif

Must find that vid of MJ playing Michael Bivens in pool at all star weekend
laugh.gif

He lost the first game so he played him again and while he was winning MJ started dancing and singing poison
roll.gif

Originally Posted by melo15fan

obey.gif

Originally Posted by melo15fan

obey.gif

Yeah that video is not angood representation of Jordan being a jerk. The guy was in his car pulling out. I with Jordan on this one.

Back
Top Bottom