The Jordan sneaker king is revealed!

It's some no name dude with a semi famous pops.. I am not sure if someone posted this, either way it's funny

It started with bow wow saying in a video that he is the "jordan king" when it comes to kicks. Well needless to say I think Marcus may have him beat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhhQsikgVyCZ2wjBJ7http://www.worldstarhipho...hp?v=wshhhQsikgVyCZ2wjBJ7

Which makes it funnier, I mean thats one way of putting bow wow in his place after that silly comment. He basically put the normal folk on blast by showing offhis J's and saying he is king, that whole I am rich, your not idea worked until someone a couple levels above him came out the woodwork. Proof there canonly be 1 king lol.

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Nah you think? If I was the son of the greatest basketball player, I WOULD own every freaking pair my heart desired.

Plus I would be wondering were my own sneaker line was. Shoot. Plus how is MJ semi famous?

Why would he even bother responding to Bow Wow? Theres people on here that crap on em. Bow Wow isnt close to being a Jordan Joker nontheless KING?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Nah you think? If I was the son of the greatest basketball player, I WOULD own every freaking pair my heart desired.

Plus I would be wondering were my own sneaker line was. Shoot. Plus how is MJ semi famous?

I forgot my [joke] [/joke] in there
wink.gif

Air Thompson, this is why I was happy to see who it was, because if it's just some random sneaker head it's always debatable who has a sickercollection. In this case there is no way bowow can stick up for himself, you take the L and walk away lol

i can say this there is no way that bowwow can compete with Marcus Jordan but

come on , he is the son of the man and that's all he breaks out

i thought he was going to cut loose with some real hot as fire , hard as nails , straight killer joints but , that's it

i am very disappointed in the son of the greatest man on the planted

i am not even going to say what i would have if that was me because you already know.................insane the cure for cancer type joints

^^ Ya i agree it's pretty obvious you can't really compete with him but you have to admit Bow Wow truly is an idiot when it comes to shoes

IDK Y but it seems like he is standing up for the real "Sneakerheads" by putting Bowwwow in his place......We all know that of course he could be the"Jordan King" cause he's MJ's son but I respect him for not saying any ignorant comments and talking trash to the real shoe collectors thatare average people.

lol it doesnt matter who the jordan king is! its not about having the most pairs or the rarest pairs. its about gettin all the shoe that you like!

I guess he can be considered "Jordan King" cuz he ........is....... the son of Jordan but he is on another level. He cannot be considered a collectorif he designs his own PE's, IMO.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i can say this there is no way that bowwow can compete with Marcus Jordan but

come on , he is the son of the man and that's all he breaks out

i thought he was going to cut loose with some real hot as fire , hard as nails , straight killer joints but , that's it

i am very disappointed in the son of the greatest man on the planted

i am not even going to say what i would have if that was me because you already know.................insane the cure for cancer type joints

Word. I'm disappointed in Marcus too, he should have shown us kicks nobody even has pictures of. I bet Bow Wow has five pairs of HEAT.

Originally Posted by kingjames1212

I guess he can be considered "Jordan King" cuz he ........is....... the son of Jordan but he is on another level. He cannot be considered a collector if he designs his own PE's, IMO.
How can he NOT BE CONSIDERED A COLLECTOR??? He has the SAME PASSION that the rest of ushave, he is just lucky enough to be MJ's son...

Seriously guys... Did you all literally watch Bow Wow's video?
I turned it off after watching his first video's first 5 seconds.
He knows nothing about it, just happened to be a celebrity and get some inside connection.

Otherwise, he'd probably be wearing some fakes.
I have nothing against him, I'm just saying whatever I said based on his behavior and words.

Back
Top Bottom