The Jordan sneaker king is revealed!

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Jordan's son has crap besides those P.E.'s.

543722047_87430840ef_o.jpg

- your sig fits btw.....

bow wow is crying out for somebody to tell him he's the man - at anything - somebody please just go tell him he's cool so he doesn't have to talk,do videos, or be seen anymore

Wow more rich people showing off something they are suppose to have. They get no credit IMO.

bottom line is this. bow wow doesnt count as a collector and neither does jordan's son. I would define a collector as someone that doesnt have connections,like bow wow and m.j. They both have connections bow wow is filthy rich and mj is mj's son. Collector is someone like ijapino they have a crap load ofshoes and got no connections well at least as far as i know. Collectors are regular people like us, thats why niketalk was created for people like us thatloved shoes. bow wow sounds like a H@mo, giving a shout out to gentry humphrey, gentry probably doesnt even know who bow wow is. 2nd mj should have the mostjordans he's jordans son, my question is if you know your the king you dont have to go on youtube and tell everyone you are. just my two cents.

The point of posting the video is Marcus doing what bow wow tried to do. Bow wow is rich and has connects and probably doesn't even go to stores they arejust sent to him yet he is making vids saying how he has the sickest Jordan collection. Compared to who? Some dudes who collect with passion and only make$12/hour? It's like a grown man picking on a kid. Well Marcus came around to pull the grown man on a little kid to bow wow and that's the reason why Ilike the video.

And to the people who say he isn't a collector, that's straight bs. Collecting anything is about passion it has nothing to do with your tax bracket orhookups. Just because you are filthy rich shouldn't put you in the spoiled brat category. It ain't this dudes fault his dad is probably the greatestsports figure of all time, I wouldn't doubt he cares as much about collecting kicks as we all do here.

THE KING OF JORDAN IS STILL MR. JORDAN HIMSELF......

I BET HE HAVE EVERY JORDANS THAT HAVE EVER DROP IN HIS CLOSET SOMEWHERE.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

THE KING OF JORDAN IS STILL MR. JORDAN HIMSELF......

I BET HE HAVE EVERY JORDANS THAT HAVE EVER DROP IN HIS CLOSET SOMEWHERE.
I believe he gets 4 pairs of each Sig. Jordan that comes out. Correct me if wrong.

Originally Posted by meth68

It's some no name dude with a semi famous pops.. I am not sure if someone posted this, either way it's funny

It started with bow wow saying in a video that he is the "jordan king" when it comes to kicks. Well needless to say I think Marcus may have him beat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.worldstarhipho...hp?v=wshhhQsikgVyCZ2wjBJ7 href="" target=_blank>http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhhQsikgVyCZ2wjBJ7http://www.worldstarhipho...hp?v=wshhhQsikgVyCZ2wjBJ7

eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
I dont think he (meth68) knew that was MJ's son
roll.gif
NO NAME DUDE! SEMI, SEMI!!!!!!! Famous POPS.
eek.gif

^^^^^^^^

thats what ive been thinking this whole time

MICHAEL JORDAN IS THE DAM KING lolololol

he needa make a dam youtube video and shut everyone else up

Back
Top Bottom