THE KANYE WEST YEEZYS EXPERIMENT

the hate for this guy on this forum is very feminine. How you going to hate on a dude getting legal money?
Sounds like jealousy

So this dude used to be an NTer?

Dudes mad cause he getting a little fame?

This joint was wack but the one with his spandex is pretty funny ...

the hate for this guy on this forum is very feminine. How you going to hate on a dude getting legal money?
Sounds like jealousy

ya'll sound hurt and jelly.

fousey cool in my book. :pimp:

So this dude used to be an NTer?

Dudes mad cause he getting a little fame?

This joint was wack but the one with his spandex is pretty funny ...
all of y'all need to stop...

If you're the slightest bit critical of someone successful, then you're a hater.

#ntlogic

dudes mad because hes getting money doing corny ****. bet if they had the chance to do the same thing most would do it too. simple as that.

Last edited:
he sold out for yt "fame" and money.

Dude went against his whole culture for the tube. 

Look at this guy talking non sense.

Dude consistently bigs up his culture and show cases the bigotry that exists towards arabs. He plays on the stereotypes and most his fans are arabs, so unless you know exactly what you are talking about, don't spew non sense.

Last edited:
dudes mad because hes getting money doing corny ****. bet if they had the chance to do the same thing most would do it too. simple as that.
You sound like a female. I couldn't care less what the next does to get paper. Has no effect on my life. Like pointed out above, someone doesn't like what you like, it's hate. Get outta here, player. He's corny, he's corny. I call it how I see it. Don't like it? Too bad.

Regarding illest. I wouldn't call someone saying that his videos suck "hating"

Personally his stuff is hit or miss to me.

It is some members on here who do have a genuine dislike for the guy to point where its personal though. Its one thing to think his videos suck, its another to throw shot after shot at him for whatever reason which some members do. Dudes who do that are usually overly negative clowns though.

Prank wise foosey needs to step it up though. Those Ocktv kids set the bar a tad bit higher in terms of pranks and being bold with the pranks.

Look at this guy talking non sense.

Dude consistently bigs up his culture and show cases the bigotry that exists towards arabs. He plays on the stereotypes and most his fans are arabs, so unless you know exactly what you are talking about, don't spew non sense.
He got a tattoo which is against his cultures beliefs and he hid it for quite some time. How am I spewing non-sense? He's not a teenager hiding a tattoo from his parents, he's a grown man who moved out and still hid it...why? Because he let that YT "fame" get to him.

All these "experiments" he does are staged. No one at USC hates Arabs...they walk past because they know its a production. Public safety dont play and would shut that down immediately...if not for the fact that its fake.

Get off your knees, B.
can someone tell me why so many people hate on this guy? Yall constantly bash the dude and than go and watch his videos 
laugh.gif
 how does that make sense?
He used NT to launch his "career" of getting "legal" money which in itself is illegal...he's entrapping people, he's loitering, etc. etc. Realllllllllllll legit, ey.

Last edited:
So NO ONE else noticed the guy at 1:34 is then his friend at 3:40?
This seemed fake as hell, but to confirm it and out yourself? C'mon illest :stoneface:

Edit - He can't be that dumb. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say that was to get the girl "on it". Meh, everything still seems fake to me. Acting was subpar.

Last edited:
He got a tattoo which is against his cultures beliefs and he hid it for quite some time. How am I spewing non-sense? He's not a teenager hiding a tattoo from his parents, he's a grown man who moved out and still hid it...why? Because he let that YT "fame" get to him.

All these "experiments" he does are staged. No one at USC hates Arabs...they walk past because they know its a production. Public safety dont play and would shut that down immediately...if not for the fact that its fake.

Get off your knees, B.

He used NT to launch his "career" of getting "legal" money which in itself is illegal...he's entrapping people, he's loitering, etc. etc. Realllllllllllll legit, ey.

Get of my knees?

Homie don't hurt yourself with them salt levels, you know about dudes personal tattoo and act like it hurt you. Move on son.

Just stay on USC campus while dude is making waves beyong your reach B.

Last edited:
Get of my knees?

Homie don't hurt yourself with them salt levels, you know about dudes personal tattoo and act like it hurt you. Move on son.
Yes. Get off your knees.

He came on here talking about it, genius...Hence, why we think he's a lame.

I'm realllllll salty...I need water. 
grin.gif

so many NTers act like "being corny" is some ultimate dismissal

on a sneaker internet board..

Last edited:
Yes. Get off your knees.

He came on here talking about it, genius...Hence, why we think he's a lame.

I'm realllllll salty...I need water. >D

Yo I don't know why you are trying so hard homie. Dude got a tattoo and its against Islam, and somehow that means he sold out his culture for youtube fame. Listen to yourself son.

I am muslim/arab and have no issues with dude playing the stereotypes just like any other black comedian who brings race to the forefront.

I don't care for dude nor do I even know who he is but don't say he sold out his culture because he got a tattoo you sound dumb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom