The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

2850917762660d95af19okf7.jpg

28500873037e5abc8793oxn2.jpg

28509178185c310cfbc8owg6.jpg

28500874275115bb4e4aofq7.jpg

griffey jr. one of the best to ever play the sport and to think if you take away all of his injurys nobody would have been talking about bonds sosa or all ofthose other bums...o0o and his sneakers are classics too

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3436516http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3436516http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3436516

Of course, I'd give it back. It'd have to be in person and after humbly asking for a signed pair of GU (remix) cleats. Or maybe a pair of AGMI's from '07.

So thats the pair you ask Jr. for?
laugh.gif
I thought it'd be those teal/white AGM I's... make him ask Nike to bust out a few pair for you...
wink.gif

Maybe....."in returning the ball please wear these in a game *pulls cleats from bag". Please return them signed after the game. Thanks."

Im new to posting on NT but I thought the griffey enthusiasts here might enjoy seeing these:

Yep thats right, 96 original game worn and autographed griffey's (sz 12 for the curious), the gem of my collection. Also including some better pics I tooka long time ago, enjoy. =)

Trydan - nice to see that you found your way in here... are those AGM1's basically the same ones as the general release or is there anything on the tagthat says it was specifically for Jr? just wondering.

I compared the tags on my other pairs and theyre identical. I know ive seen Jr wearing some special colorways, but this particular pair seems to be generalrelease like the rest of us had. If the colors werent normal tho id expect to see a variation in the tags like you would think also. Hope that answers yourquestion. =)

I've been M.I.A. but that is usually my case as I try to linger around here and there until something pops up that is breaking news. Well today I'mproud to announce that NIKE will re-release the GRIFFEY 500 in white sox color scheme. From the pic it looks like they switched it up to mesh back and theleather is not carbretta (big bummer).

GB0265

Remix Cleats with gloves to match?!?!?!?!?! oh snap. i might even have to change my number on my baseball team. nobody is #17

Ironically...

David Kohler, president of SCP Auctions -- who auctioned off several of Barry Bonds' historic home run balls last year, including No. 762, which could be the last of Bonds' career -- said Griffey's 600th could fetch at least $50,000 and perhaps up to $100,000 if put up for sale.

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43291042

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43375011

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43460745

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43560041

Nike Air Swingman Remix In-Stock Winter 2008 Celebrating 20 yrs of Ken Griffey Jr. by bringing back a remixed version of the Griffey 1 and 2. UPPER: ¾-heightsynthetic leather and Nubuk combine for a soft butter feel. Internal innersleeve for a performance fit. 20 dots for 20 yrs. MIDSOLE: Full-length Air-Sole unitfor the best ride. OUTSOLE: 9-cleat traction with shorter supplemental for increased lateral movement. Sizes: 8 - 14 Half sizes included Colors: Black/White,Black/Red, Black/Royal, Black/Grey $89.99

Back
Top Bottom