The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

im all over this griffey release, just ordered this shirt to go with the griff's aswell

23181MA3!NIKE-2196975.jpg

23181MA3!NIKE-2197060.jpg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

So much for the full Air Max, but these will do ok. Only colorway slated to release.

FIRST LOOK!

Enjoy guys.

Non cleats? Hmmm
pimp.gif
pssh and they under 100 retail? pssh these are SO copped.

Yep, hopefully they are at Champs and other stores similar to the LTs (same outsole, same kind of shoe)... I want to cop a few for half price.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^ is that a full length Air Max unit? they should release them like that instead of using the midsole from that LT shoe...
well that midsole is from the griffey VI's...and i don't like it either...how about just create a new midsole/outsole for this newshoe...jeez nike do your job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Hmmm... that outsole looks oddly familiar... or maybe I'm thinking of another outsole...
nerd.gif

2008773098.jpg

Edit - nevermind, I was thinking of this outsole, which isn't the same one...
106-0669_IMG.JPG

that outsole is from the griffey VI's

^ Lol... its not an upside-down Swoosh... its actually the logo for McLaren Racing
mclaren.jpg

Sorry for getting off-topic... *frantically searches for something related to this topic*

Rock your Remix's with jeans...

seeing that huarache 2k4 cleat outsole makes me wish for the trainers they would've used....

huarache_2k4_max_1.jpg
huarache_2k4_max_2.jpg

huarache_2k4_max_3.jpg

this came in the mail today from seattle, pretty quick i ordered sat, it fits true to size if anybody was wanting to know

Bonus: just got my OG griffey 2s today, not my size but wanted em to set out on display in the room

went back to work after lunch and had an email from my post office that my package came in while i was at lunch..
pimp.gif

Is it just me or does Junior look like an old, fat man walking with a cane?

Not trying to hate cuz he still has skills but it still looks funny

Wrong place to post that opinion....

Jr is old (baseball years), what do you expect?

Got my pair of Griffey 1s tonight... AMAZING.

^what video was that bro, its not coming up, and kingjames1212...deff not a place to say that
smh.gif

^ What did I miss???

clownin on griff
Originally Posted by kingjames1212

Is it just me or does Junior look like an old, fat man walking with a cane?

Not trying to hate cuz he still has skills but it still looks funny

let us remember the spring of 06 and team usa...oh how i would love to have one of these jerseys
mlb_a_wbcusa_576.jpg
56987786.jpg
57050438.jpg
57088956.jpg
57049987.jpg

Back
Top Bottom