The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Nice... are those Torii's a PE or a GR? And if you don't mind me asking, how much were your Jackies?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Nice... are those Torii's a PE or a GR? And if you don't mind me asking, how much were your Jackies?

they are a PE from 2008..and i paid $50 shipped for my Jackies 

Nice. I assume those are the cleats Jay Jones was selling? Did you also see the molded PE pair he had for Junior (Cincy)?

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by K23J

Where the heck did you get the Jackies?!
been searching all over ebay, found a seller that had em for 34.99 + 15.00 shipping. they didnt sell and i wasnt able to put a bid on em(with the time difference here in japan, i was sleeping) so when they got relisted i asked the seller if i could buy em for $50 shipped since they didnt sell when they were up before..next thing i know i gotta invoice for $50 and the auction had ended. Cant pass on Jackies for that price haha

Is it true these might b retro'd soon
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Nice. I assume those are the cleats Jay Jones was selling? Did you also see the molded PE pair he had for Junior (Cincy)?

Hmmm.... 
wink.gif

Thanks Jay!

Yes indeed.

I had to grab them, and Jay showed me some love so I can't complain.

That makes 2 Jr. PEs now in my collection, need more.

been searching all over ebay, found a seller that had em for 34.99 + 15.00 shipping. they didnt sell and i wasnt able to put a bid on em(with the time difference here in japan, i was sleeping) so when they got relisted i asked the seller if i could buy em for $50 shipped since they didnt sell when they were up before..next thing i know i gotta invoice for $50 and the auction had ended. Cant pass on Jackies for that price haha
In the nicest way possible. I absolutely hate you for that lol

In the nicest way possible. I absolutely hate you for that lol
haha sorry bro, lmk know your size, and if i come across a deal like that again ill let you know 

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Tried on the 2010 Freshwater's yesterday. Were the ones that released last year this uncomfortable?
They're the same shoe, just restocked recently.  Comfort was decent, not on par with the OGs but what else is new 
ohwell.gif
.  Air units are half the size and sockliner/fitsleeve is much thinner than in '96.

Zombie has good taste (again). Unfortunately, the Jackie molded, metal and low-cut (metal & molded) are PE. The only Jackies available to the public were the sneakers.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Zombie has good taste (again). Unfortunately, the Jackie molded, metal and low-cut (metal & molded) are PE. The only Jackies available to the public were the sneakers.

Damn! I had a feeling. I saw the sneakers drop and I had a chance to cop, but the Griffeys were never my casual style. I would wear them to death on my softball teams, though!

I apologize if I sound like a broken record but, with there now being a Team Griffey of sorts, what will the guys be wearing?
I love the Swingman Remix, but I wonder if they are going to release new models or PEs in past Griffey models.

Back
Top Bottom