• Mulberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe's Pizza

• Other (Please specify with a post)

• Total voters
What up fam,
Got a size 13 if y'all know anyone who needs a pair! I paid $300 for them, hoped to size swap to a 12 & failed! Lol. Long story, but just trying to break even + shipping
i wish i was size 13
nerd.gif
the search continues.... #THF

house of hoops culver city is having their grand opening this friday at 7am

they could have pairs of breds...list of shoes will be announced shortly

lines forming at 6am

I'm actually down to head over to that HOH opening if anyone is up for linking up to camp out. Still on the hunt for a sz 11. Figure this is my last shot at retail.

yoo im really thinking about heading there too tomorrow.. still hunting my first pair of breds lol how sad
frown.gif

Want me to see if I can get in touch with that dude I sent you the info on?

Waiting to see if I hear back. I'll keep you posted
Thanks man appreciate all the help you're doing! Any1 else here heading to Culver tomorrow?

nerd.gif

I went over at noon today and got a pair of Gamma's and a pair of Taxi's . Pretty fast . Got a ticket for the Kobe's tomorrow . How many people this morning got the Bred's for those that went. They had like one or two more pairs of 3Lab5 when I was there too. Ton's of Steel's Laney's and Oreo's.

I went over at noon today and got a pair of Gamma's and a pair of Taxi's . Pretty fast . Got a ticket for the Kobe's tomorrow . How many people this morning got the Bred's for those that went. They had like one or two more pairs of 3Lab5 when I was there too. Ton's of Steel's Laney's and Oreo's.
Idk i failed pretty hard on tryna cop preludes or breds. I got there at about 610am they already gave out all the raffle tickets. Maybe about 1000 tickets? They called about 375 names. **** took about 2+ hours to call names and ****. Pretty much every dude walking out had a prelude/wtk or breds box..
nerd.gif
.. then most of those dudes got called again since they had multipIe raffles and copped a 2nd pair. i was standing there all hopeless knowing there was no breds or preludes left by the time it would be my turn. Waited till about 11am then i said **** it and left. lol didnt even wanna bother coppin GRs.

Last edited:
How could they have given out tickets earlier than 6:00? WTF They must have had 2000-3000 premium shoes since my ticket after the first raffle was near 500.

Last edited:
How could they have given out tickets earlier than 6:00? WTF They must have had 2000-3000 premium shoes since my ticket after the first raffle was near 500.
yeah idk, guess it was a last minute thing once they saw the uncontrollable crowd they resorted to raffling. btw what ticket for first raffle ? there was more than one? 
nerd.gif
they were calling numbers in the 900s at like 630am so im guessing at least 1k tickets...

When I go there this afternoon they had a very short line outside and asked what shoe you wanted. I got a Gamma 11 and went in and bought it . As I was standing in line they opened up everything since there was not a line outside anymore. I then got a pair of Taxi's which I needed because my size 12 was to big so they had an 11.5. I paid for each separately using VIP rewards. They said they had more than a thousand people. Maybe members of NT can meet up when Santa Monica opens up in a month or two.

Last edited:
nice grats you got in and out without much waiting.. cant say the same for me lol wasted like 6 hours of my life and didn't even get anything. oh well onto the next.. there's gonna be another HoH opening in SM?
nerd.gif
wow socal is getting flooded with HoHs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom