Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mulberry

• Joe's Pizza

• Other (Please specify with a post)

• Total voters
When I go there this afternoon they had a very short line outside and asked what shoe you wanted. I got a Gamma 11 and went in and bought it . As I was standing in line they opened up everything since there was not a line outside anymore. I then got a pair of Taxi's which I needed because my size 12 was to big so they had an 11.5. I paid for each separately using VIP rewards. They said they had more than a thousand people. Maybe members of NT can meet up when Santa Monica opens up in a month or two.

Where is this info on S.M HOH?

nice grats you got in and out without much waiting.. cant say the same for me lol wasted like 6 hours of my life and didn't even get anything. oh well onto the next.. there's gonna be another HoH opening in SM?
nerd.gif
wow socal is getting flooded with HoHs
And it still wouldn't be enough.

they released it again? i scooped up 2 at 505 am every1 was all caught up in preludes.

Yessir... Lol

These and the air diamond turf trainers were sniped. I said I wasn't gonna buy any J's until the infrared 10's release, but never said a thing about other kicks! Hahaha

Day & time is important for me too fam, since I live in Fresnalgas. I think I'll be out there on the first though, because I'm trying to go to Dodgers Fan Fest at the stadium

Ya you guys let me know what location you come up with, weekends are best . As of now no plans going up that way .

lovehateself lovehateself I'm busy Saturday and free all day Sunday. That game is gonna be epic.

Agree with Gerald, we need to find a place first. geraldg2309 geraldg2309 can you add a poll to the first page listing different regions (Valley, Westside, South Bay, etc.)? Make sure to add a flexible/location doesn't matter option. Then everyone should pick a part of town that works for them. Hopefully that narrows down our options.

The thread has been updated with a poll, please vote. 

@locobans  For sure man come down! It would be nice to sitdown and grab a slice 
laugh.gif

@Jordan 77  hopefully we can actually get this going lol. 

i traded my personal pair of size 11's for some kobe prelude v's. thought it was a good deal.

still have my banned's though, so i can still joinnnnn. :smokin

sfv. sfv. sfv.

So I'm guessing we are going for SFV as the place? Hopefully we can find a pizza place near the freeways so it won't be that bad for the fan that wanted to go to Southbay or Central LA. 

And wow @descry. Straight up trade? Was thinking about trading a pair for some Kobe Prelude 3s but can't do it. I love 'em too much. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom