THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that first clip is the one where I said ok he can play.

Hoyer should just be there for depth/emergency

after he missed that first throw I thought we byke :lol: but the rook redeemed himself with some nice throws afterwards. He's still dealin...that last pass to Wilkerson was money on the slant and he just dropped it.

IMG_4177.jpg

He’ll probably be disgruntled but hopefully isn’t a mood killer in the locker room. If it’s a 1 year deal, you would think he would be trying to kill it again this year to hopefully get some team to sign him for more than 1 year

i dont see why he/they couldnt agree on a 3 year deal with a base salary slightly above the tag amount plus incentives that could get him to where he wants. if he doesnt finish top 3 in yards with 10 TDs or whatever he still gets his base. if he balls out then he makes what he earned. if you're THAT confident in your talent, it should be a no brainer. still a multi-year deal with $32mil guaranteed.

The 25-30 yard back-shoulder/come back route to Tre Tucker is crazy :lol: :wow: it almost looks accidental it's so crazy

here’s the snippet of that throw:

Last edited:
i know none of us are privy to training camp or practice content, but for preseason footage i think its easy to see Damien Williams has outplayed Zamir White. Better vision, better cuts, understands leverage…

i’m not saying cut Zamir by any means. But i am sayinf DWilliams is playing well.

Back
Top Bottom