THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cuts will be interesting in the coming days, but it looks like we wont be making 5 RB’s this season.

Gonna be interesting to see how this all shakes out. Philip Doresett and Kristian Wilkerson fighting for a WR spot and Wilkerson put up good stuff in the final preseason game. but i dont see them keeping 7 WR’s.

the depth at DT is tight too - Jon Jenkins, Byron Young, Neil Farrel Jr, Jerry Tillery, Bilal Nichols, Nesta Jade-Silvera…mix of good quality vets and youth that will be interesting to see how many they keep.

Cornerbacks will be interesting too. Amik played well but it sounds like he might be on the outside lookin in (no pun)

Last edited:
Rich Eisein is all of us :lol:

to recap:
Rich: *deep sighs* I just can't shake the Raiders
Rich: I know I got burned last year, but.... :lol:
Rich: What if...they can be the biggest What IF team of this year...
Rich: Jakobi Myers, Renfrow, Davante, Jacobs...Jimmy G.
Co-host: What are you gonna pick them to pick the playoffs???
Rich: I don't know......*clearly distraught* i don't know......i don't think so, I don't know... :lol:

I'm excitedly optimistic. Team on paper is marginally improved from last season.

Last season was some of the flukiest **** I've ever seen.

I will be surprised if they underperform to the same extent again.

Billie Eilish reppin Aidan O'Connell :lol:
1693678149522.png

for the records, it's a DC jersey :lol:

yall believing in the qb play?

Carr is a better QB than Jimmy, but can't discount the growing pains and difficulties Carr had trying to adapt to McDaniel's system.

If Jimmy stays healthy, I think it's possible we see better and more effective QB play within the confines of the system.

Waller was also so limited/unproductive, between a healthy Renfrow and the addition of Meyers, Jimmy has even better weapons than Carr did last season.

It will come down to their defense, as always

I really hope PG can figure it out. It's all on him. The defense isn't devoid of talent.

I think the secondary is significantly improved with the additions of Epps and Peters.

If we can squeeze just a little bit of first round type production out of Tyree Wilson, that DL is a better unit than last year too.

The LB's project kinda sorry, but what else is new.

Carr is a better QB than Jimmy, but can't discount the growing pains and difficulties Carr had trying to adapt to McDaniel's system.

If Jimmy stays healthy, I think it's possible we see better and more effective QB play within the confines of the system.

Waller was also so limited/unproductive, between a healthy Renfrow and the addition of Meyers, Jimmy has even better weapons than Carr did last season.

Carr may be the better QB, but he’s had potential to be better. Jimmy at least reached his peak. Carr hasn’t been the same since 2016. Flashes here and there, but could never get back to his 2016 self for a full season. It wasn’t a lack of talent. It was all mental.

I don’t buy the system adjustments bs. We said that under Gruden too.

Carr finally had it going I felt like the year the Gruden/Ruggs stuff happened and after that I think he needed a change of scenery

Every year we thought Carr was going to turn it around. He showed flashes here and there but would eventually revert back to being who he was. The Raiders did him no favors with that ****ty defense they put out there during his entire tenure though.

But I think it was about time for both to go separate ways.

we know the offense is designed to put up points and Jimmy G supposedly got a great understanding of it but yeah the defense needs to be scoring this season

Back
Top Bottom