THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're obviously wasting his talent. I'd hate to see him go, I think this is his last year if we don't turn it around. I want to see him get an opportunity to win

he is playing for HIS team and is all in with AP. while i agree that we should try to get value for him if we're still bottom feeders next season, its up to him if he wants to go. they're not going to eat the dead cap unless he demands a trade.

His interview on club shay was actually really good. Has me excited going into the season. Saying all the right things, he's ready to win mostly he wants the ball, a competent consistent coach and QB(don't we all Tae)positive on AOC, will never go back to play in GB by his choice because of the weather, heart is all in with the raiders ECT ECT

Funny how he said the word “potential” doesn’t mean **** and he hates that word then a few minutes later said the raiders have potential :lol:

rumor from camp is our defense has been dominating. Not sure if that is an endorsement of the defense or if our offense still aint **** :lol:

Max has had some big guests on his pod recently haven't had a chance to listen in a while though. Plan to catch up this weekend.

Camp notes have been fun to keep up with. My understanding:

- No QB is really pulling away with the job. Both have been pretty mid at best.
- Defense continues to dominate.
- Offense has got better as camp continues to roll along. Their slow start could be due to Getsy’s offense being implemented and our defense having 3-years under PG.
- Dylan Laube continues to get love. I’m not sure what our RB splits will look like between Zamir, Mattinson and now Laube. But I do expect some kind of RBBC.
- Brock Bowers apparently appears to be everything he’s hyped up to be. I seen a note from Nate Hobbs talking about he’s faster than he expected.
- Tre Tucker apparently has been struggling with drops. But he had a good day yesterday. Hopefully that builds up his confidence.
- Tyree is off to a slow start again.
- JPJ still on the PUP list. Hopefully he gets back soon, but I heard on the Locked on Raiders podcast they think it’s a concussion thing. Apparently he’s struggled with concussions while at Oregon…not ideal for an offensive lineman. Hopefully he’ll be okay long term.
- Jakorian Bennett appears to be doing pretty good out there and is setting himself up to be the #2 CB opposite of Jack Jones.

I feel you, but if we really have a dominant defense and can manage 24ppg, I think we’ll be ok

Keep seeing conflicting info on the QB situation. Have seen articles that AOC looks great and others that say not so much.

Seeing defense looks great. But is the QB situation trash that’s making them look better? :lol:

This QB situation doesn’t surprise me. We got two lower tier QB’s learning a new system going against the best defense in the league. YEAH I SAID IT :lol:

hopefully they show something when the ops are someone not in silver and black.

I missed most of it too...but I watched bits and pieces then caught the youtube highlights later.

- AOC was QB1 to start the game and helped drive 90+ yards down the field. Had some good passes to Jakobi and Bowers.
- Minshew was dealing too. His TD pass was nice. He had a nice little scramble too. He had a few deep throws to Tre Tucker that were nice conversions. Not sure if today did anything in terms of the QB competition.
- Seen some camp hype for QB Anthony Brown. He looked horrible in the little i did see :lol: he is fast as hell tho.
- DJ Turner is back to making plays in the preseason.

Raiders gotta start off the season well. If not, I can already see Devante trade rumors and team getting divided.

Back
Top Bottom