THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know how Mark could let us go through the draft and the whole off season into pre season with this QB room. Need the evil NFL empire to step in and hand feed us one of them generational talents they letting everyone else get. 🤣I guess it's time for Bron and Brady to buy the team with the anonymous Qatari investors.

I don't know how Mark could let us go through the draft and the whole off season into pre season with this QB room. Need the evil NFL empire to step in and hand feed us one of them generational talents they letting everyone else get. 🤣I guess it's time for Bron and Brady to buy the team with the anonymous Qatari investors.
Allegedly they tried to trade up in the draft and were shut down by other teams. Who knows if their plan was Penix but Atlanta took him real early.

After that idk who was left. I know I read people thinking they would pick up Spencer Ratler later in the draft but the Saints snagged em. I read this week that he was doing well in camp.

There was nobody in free agency. Kirk Cousins!? :lol:

Dak might be available next year :lol:

And please stay away from the Shedeur circus that him and his dad are going to bring

i was hoping for Rattler in the later rounds. Rattler got picked up pretty much right after we drafted Eichenberg.

Idk if Rattler will be good, but I do think it wasn’t a good for us to come out of the draft with no QB.

With all that said, AOC > Minshew. AOC looks more comfortable and just a bit more accurate from within the pocket.

AOC sealed the starting spot with this game.
Still going to be a lot of pressure cuz I’m sure he knows Minshew is waiting for him to **** up a game for him to come in and take over

It's a wash at qb at this point but I'll take experience and mobility with minshew.

If Carr had this roster before he broke :smh:

Jack Jones has a lot of Trevon Diggs in him in a good and bad way

Last edited:
I think he has a mind for play making but the execution and accuracy is not always there.

feel like with the talent at the other skill positions the offense could be very fun.

time for the defense to live up to the hype.

yeah, tbh i dont know if it that much of a difference between Minshew or AOC. our defense has to live up to the hype and be top 10, close to top 5, if we wanna do any damage this season.

the run defense was a concern in preseason, but eh…they weren’t scheming **** either so it should be straight by week 1.

Back
Top Bottom