THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’re going to lose to the colts.

Might be ridiculous but it’s fair to wonder if McDaniels lost the locker room.

Since we’re in full evaluation season now, I’m curious what this coaching staff will do in the draft. I know some fans will want a QB, but the defense having glaring holes at damn near every position is a definite need.

obviously draft position will matter, but i just assume we’ll be top 7 in the upcoming draft.

What’s really good with Bryce Young? The prospect of even possibly taking a 5’11/6’ 190lbs QB absolutely terrifies me.

What’s really good with Bryce Young? The prospect of even possibly taking a 5’11/6’ 190lbs QB absolutely terrifies me.
I don’t watch hella Bama football, but when I do watch he’s good. Good arm, accurate, elusive - and when the game is on the line he comes through in the clutch so he got that “IT” factor. But in a QB heavy draft, i think most are worried about his size.

I am curious how McDaniels and Ziegler feel about Carr. You gotta think part of the reason they came to Vegas was because they felt they had a competent QB and even extended him…But is the opportunity of one of these QB’s too good to pass up?

I don’t watch hella Bama football, but when I do watch he’s good. Good arm, accurate, elusive - and when the game is on the line he comes through in the clutch so he got that “IT” factor. But in a QB heavy draft, i think most are worried about his size.

I am curious how McDaniels and Ziegler feel about Carr. You gotta think part of the reason they came to Vegas was because they felt they had a competent QB and even extended him…But is the opportunity of one of these QB’s too good to pass up?

eh, even though he was given an extension, the terms of his contract are very team friendly. we can easily release him and not be too much in the hole. i think his dead cap for 2023 is like 5 mil and gets lower each season. as critical as i have been of him, his accuracy has really been poor this season. idk if its just natural decline, but he's missing really elementary passes. having a QB on a rookie deal and spending money on the D is probably the best case scenario.

Raiders bout to lose this weekend

I agree with Sohi.

This coaching staff will survive and we would have ended up in tank mode

:lol:

Even if the story were true, i doubt anyone with any decision making will acknowledge moving on from Carr right now.

Ziegler and McDaniels are in full evaluation mode though. Next few weeks will determine a lot for next season…

edit: Allbright ready to bring all the smoke on this for some reason :lol:

Last edited:
That was a vehement denial, guess i better start watching some OSU games. Drafting a qb high was never really the Pats m.o. i dont think was it? I guess having Tom affords you that though. I have no idea what this regime is doing and that scares me more than the shenanigans im used to😂

We lost to a high school coach. Which tells me the position ain't that important .

Josh mcdaniels and staff have alienated this fan base we have no identity whatsoever

Losing to a high school coach with 0 experience :sick:

Defensive coordinator should be fired asap

Only reason McDaniels doesn’t get fired yet is because of all the money they gave him

Carr trying so hard to get adams the ball even if there are other options

McDaniels is a ***** and has to go.

Normally I would never talk about a coach or player like that but list of men who have played for him and who basically scream that **** every chance they get is too long. Gotta side with them. It‘s not about the methods, you NEVER hear players questioning Belichicks character.

We didn’t want him. We knew he was a ***** when he came here. He can’t lead elite pro athletes, get him the **** out.

Back
Top Bottom