THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont care if its Carr or not moving forward. Josh McDaniels has never been successful as a HC before and it’s looking ****** now - so IMO it really doesn’t matter who’s at QB.

The thing is… he shows flashes of brilliance, but then goes out for a 30 yard half. Dropping dimes one drive, then missing wide open receivers the next. Runs for 5 first downs one game. Then literally runs into sacks in another. He’s so damn inconsistent. He’s not bad enough to bench, but not good enough to win with. 9 years. It’s time to move on.

Aside from the guys sitting down (no idea what Arnette is actually up to) I pretty much fully expect everyone on this list to thrive/be productive somewhere else in the very near future. It is a pattern.

for as bad as the Raiders have been with evaluating/identifying talent they're equally as poor in developing and making use of talented guys.

very common to hear former Raiders name's called out watching other teams on sundays.

Aside from the guys sitting down (no idea what Arnette is actually up to) I pretty much fully expect everyone on this list to thrive/be productive somewhere else in the very near future. It is a pattern.

Sure wouldn't mind Arden Key or Jihad Ward right now

Raiders needs to retire 24 now that Abrams gone.

Must've went off in the team meeting today

at least we trust Ziegler’s drafting ability better than Gruden’s…? :lol: we gotta have a bright spot somewhere.

Season is basically a wash. Gonna get a high pick and take a offensive lineman i already know

Renfrow out too

Yup, they’ve thrown in the towel. They’ll blame injuries and keep it pushing til next year

Back
Top Bottom