THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The next 2 first rounders are gone if they do it too right?
yea, pretty much.

if Lamar and whoever come to an agreement on the finances, then the team would need to send 2 first rounders to the Ravens.

The Ravens also have the option to match whatever finances are agreed on between Lamar and whatever team.

Personally, I don’t see it happening.

i’ve come full circle on Anthony Richardson. i was originally good off him…now i say draft this MF :lol:

if our HC is the offensive guru everyone claims he is, he should be able to make this work. especially with the weapons we have on offense.

I still prefer CJ, but i dont see CJ dropping to 7.

If AL was still at the helm, Richardson would be our pick, no doubt…and we would love him for it lol

whats crazy is we might actually have to trade up to get Anthony Richardson now. I remember when the college football season wrapped up, he was projected in the 2nd round. maybe even 3rd since he was flagged as a “raw” talent that needed some work. now he may be a top 5 pick :wow:

can’t recall anyone moving up like that before.

At this point i think we end up with Levis :lol: :smh: I think the move from 7 to 3 might be too steep. But i’d rather go Levis than Jimmy G.

I was listening to the State of the Nation Podcast earlier this week and there was a part where Ted Nguyen said the Raiders will probably re-sign Brandon Parker to have some depth at the position because this coaching staff really like him and he did decent before he got hurt...Tashan Reed, Vic Tafur and Jimmy Durkin started roastin him for even bringing that up :lol:

Carolina trades up to presumably get their QB, wonder what will be available at 7.

Is there any Defensive players worth taking? Someone to pair with Maxx or a LB since Perryman is a FA.

Last edited:
gonna be interesting to see how the draft shakes out.

assuming 4 QB’s go ahead of us - there will be plenty of defensive talent available to take if they want to go that route.

- Jalen Carter - i assume he’ll be gone by the time we draft, but give recent circumstances i think there may be a chance he may slip. even if he is there, i wonder if Mark Davis says nah cause the PR would be difficult.
- Will Anderson - aint no way he’s slippin to 7.
Tyrese Wilson - If the decision came between Will Levis or Tyrese Wilson, i’d rather go Wilson. put him on the edge with Max/Chandler.
- Christian Gonzalez - 7 might be a tad bit high for him but I like him the best out of this CB class.
- Brian Branch - Too high for him here, but I do like him a lot too

I dont know too much about the LB’s in this class, but i think this is a pretty slim class. i’d rather target some in Free Agency.

4 QBs will go before 7.
That leaves them with the 3rd best defensive player if they don’t want to trade up

Idk if Ziegler would want to move up to the 3rd pick. It would take a decent amount to make the move from 7 to 3 according to this draft chart.
C23BFC20-F73A-4CDA-B547-7592521A7847.jpeg

The other option would be to try and get Hooker later. But there is even rumors he may go in the late 1st, so Ziegler may need to trade from the 2nd round to make that happen. If he trades up into the late 1st then it does open the door for a 5th year option for the team - if he turns out to be good.

he's in his 30s, but he'd be a huge upgrade to a weak position we've had for a long time. can't imagine his asking price would be too high either.

not bad financially speaking. still not happy about it.

oh well.

he had one of the better Oline protecting him in SF and still got hurt. I’d imagine he’ll be hurt by week 6 with us :lol:

Back
Top Bottom