THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JJ8 with 100 yards the last 2 games without Jakob and then they release him :lol: cold world. i’d imagine he’ll hit the practice squad

Good play by Masterson. Refs should have let the play run out before blowing the whistle and then review the turnover :smh: could have got more yards out of the fumble return. our offense gonna need every yard possible today.

Our offensive execution been hurting so far. those penalties are too much to overcome for the offense. gotta remain in front of the sticks for AOC. Not great playcalling either on those long 2nd and 3rd downs. i know those are difficult to deal with in general but Bo gotta come a little bit better than that to give us a shot today.

Penalties :smh:

Jakorian Bennet sucks. He shouldn’t be on the field
I won’t be surprised if Jack Jones starts to get some burn.

Last week I was giving the Raiders props for staying penalty free the last 2 weeks but damn. Penalties are killing us right now. Raiders can’t afford to give up anything today if they even want a chance.

Hobbs gets ran over by Mostert and then the next play forces a fumble. That’s the makeup of this AP team :pimp:

Yea, Bo/AP got to get aggressive in those scenarios.

I lightweight get it because you do want to limit the time the Dolphins have the ball. Hell, with 5 seconds in the half they still tried to take a shot.

But we need TD’s today. not FG’s. 6pts off two turnovers on your side of the field is not ideal.

Rub game aint there today. they need the pass to open up the lanes. Bo gotta start getting a bit more aggressive and let AOC loose.

Playing not to lose right now.

Welp :lol:

Bad decision from AOC there. Gotta live with those in games like this. AOC should have led Tre more on that pass. His ball placement on those intermediate throws are usually good, but missed that one.

Last edited:
Great punt by AJ. Followed up by great defense and a 3-and out. Raiders get the ball back at the 50.

I aint mad at going for it on 4th down, but I preferred the FG with the way the defense been playing.

Also, Ramsey locking **** down. lets go somewhere else with it please :lol:

Back
Top Bottom