THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because running backs are a dime a dozen in the Patriot way :lol:

Next week Raiders have a chiefs offense that scored 28 alone in the 1st half today :sick:

Looks like the team has finally found some kind of identity this week and to no surprise it's in the run game/Josh Jacobs. Love Josh, but I do get worried when he takes 33 carries in the game. I get it, but another RB in that backfield gotta step up.

Somewhat surprised at how well the Oline played against a pretty good Broncos defense. I wonder if we found a combination that works.

Defense played better as well. Denzel Perryman was ballin out until he got hurt again. Hope he returns soon. Amik played well. Chandler Jones is still a ghost.

Red Zone still a problem :smh: McDaniels needs to figure that **** out ASAP if he we have any hope of turning this season around.

Devante Adams had a good bounce back game. Still waiting for Darren Waller to show up, idk whats going on with him on the field but he's been dropping a lot of passes lately (can only think of 1 today, but he was almost a ghost today too).

Carr was efficient today. Made the throws he needed to make. Actually ran the ball when it was available and he didn't hesitate to put his foot down and run. Red zone issues are also on him as they are on McDaniels.

Special teams coverage is a concern. They had that one great play by Mack Hollins, but other than that it felt like the Broncos were constantly in scoring territory due to horrible field position.

Good overall team win. Finally played a full 4 quarters all the way through. Balanced offense, and it's because the Raiders defense didn't give up any huge leads or allow the Broncos to shift the momentum.

Last edited:
listening to the Raiders Locked on Podcast and Amik said he got mad at Maxx cause he was DJing in the locker room and skipped his song. The report said "what song?" and Amik said "It's Future. Nuf' said" :lol: :lol: :lol:

not sure why i’m surprised at this - but Amari Cooper’s favorite team mate of all time? Derek Carr.

He’s been creating a couple of holding calls But in hindsight I think Yannick should’ve been re-signed instead.

I noticed Mullen playing snaps for the Cardinals on RedZone last Sunday and wondered how he’s been doing.

Little write up on how all the players we discarded are performing so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom