THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Collide wit ya teammate wit the game on the line. Typical Raider fashion. Adams pissed, as he should be…
shoulda caught that damn pass.

but games aint won/loss all on 1 play. horrible tackling. stupid penalties (yes, the roughing the passer helped the Raiders but holy **** the Raiders were undisciplined on both sides). That holding penalty on the defense on that KC missed FG :smh: 11 penalties for 99 yards.

stupid 2pt attempt.

Adams still not getting targets.

another frustrating loss. the tight games we won last year just ain’t happening this year and those small decisions come down to proper coaching man.

execution.

Andy Reid must sleep like a baby seeing who his fellow coaches is in this division.

another frustrating loss. the tight games we won last year just ain’t happening this year and those small decisions come down to proper coaching man.
Clutch plays that were made last year haven’t gone our way this year

Darren “Trent brown” Waller :smh:

i don't mind the decision to go for 2. KC being up 1 definitely allowed them to play conservative and try to run out the clock. had we kick the XP, we wouldn't have gotten the ball back.

that roughing the passer changed thew whole game. started the 2nd half with a pick call that every team gets away with, except us. completely killed that drive. some missed opportunities later we get that "holding" that takes away a missed FG and turns it into a TD. not to mention the blatant hold on Maxx on that play. refs playing catch up with the flags.

should've ran the ball more on the last drive, but Jacobs was looking banged up. Tae has his man beat, until Renfrow ran into him smh. terrible way to end the game. 1-4

This is the most Raiders thing ever. Almost as good as sweeping the division like 10 years ago but still missing the playoffs

another gem:

it’s the little **** that matters. the margin for error is so damn small and these guys miss out on so many opportunities. thats why i say McDaniels’ seat is warming up. No way I think Mark Davis does it during the season, but Josh gotta get his **** together cause blowing a 20 point and 17 point lead in the first 5 games is tough to turn a blind eye too.

The McDaniels pill is hard to swallow because I don't think any of us actually wanted him. Really trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's hard man.

tough to judge on a small sample size. but what we can analyze through the first 1/4 of the season is the team is just inconsistent as well.

They play great halves of games (2nd half of the chargers. 1st half of the cardinals. 2nd half of the Titans when they're playing catch up. first half of the Chiefs). They are consistently inconsistent and thats the most frustrating part of it all - is we see some good mixed in with the bad.

Forgot what show I was watching earlier this week, I think it was the new Lord of the Rings show, but they said you judge the good equally as the bad. you can't say one is better than the other and it's true, but i'll say that it feels like the bad outweighs way more than the good when you're 1-4.

Don't see Mark Davis making a move during the season, just not the type of owner he is unless there is internal problems happening which obviously none of us are privy to. If this continue to be consistently inconsistent for the rest of the season, then it's goin to be a difficult decision for Mark at the end of the year.

I seen someone say we just have bad luck, which they really don't know the half of it.
but blowing two 3 score leads is not that.

next 4 games are winnable games, especially if you believe we could have won most of the first 5.

does Mark risk it with Mcdaniels? losing at home against the Texans out of the bye would be crazy.

something Josh McDaniels was talking about during training camp was learning how NOT to lose before you can win. This team has found various ways to lose through the first quarter of the season. They need to learn how to close out games, which is surprising coming from a team that last year had closed out hella close games.

Hopefully McDaniels is able to figure **** out coming out the bye.

Back
Top Bottom