THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah damn thought you were gonna be too! Was about to say half the thread is gonna be there :lol:

Will def post in the thread with how it went when I get back

Really wanted to go, thought the dates were going to be the same weekend in September as last year. Would have lined up perfectly with a wedding I went to two weeks ago. You guys enjoy it bruh!

I was in the PI when the Colts played the Saints in the SB and we had to hit up a TGIF at 4am to watch it :lol:

my cousins who live out there had zero interest in joining us for the shenanigans of 4am :lol:

Lol yeah it's a basketball country here... I'm trying to educate my coworkers about the game. My 2 sons both born here shown interest thanks to Madden and tecmo bowl in their Nintendo Switch and they proudly wear their Carr jerseys to school lol.

Aiden O’Connell starting today

help us AOC...

200w.gif

I'm actually torn between wanting the Raiders to win or lose today.

I do want them to win just because they're playing the hated Chargers. It would be nice to see them get the win in enemy territory.

But I also prefer them to lose because it will enhance their draft positioning to pick Caleb Williams if he's in the 2024 NFL Draft.

Perhaps it was a smart thing for the Raiders to sign injury-prone Jimmy Garoppolo because it doesn't appear they have a competent quarterback, which helps them tank better.

It was inevitable that Chandler Jones wasn't playing for the Raiders again based on him already being inactive for 3 weeks. And it became official this weekend with his release.

Last game for Davante as a Raider he gone after this season right

Oh **** i didnt even see him come back in the game 🤣

Last edited:
I hate for the coaching carousel to continue but I don't see how McDaniels is ever going to turn this around. Cut his *** loose and send him back to his Daddy

This is embarrassing. As of now I can’t see McDaniels finishing this season. Adams deff bout to demand a trade before the deadline

I hate for the coaching carousel to continue but I don't see how McDaniels is ever going to turn this around. Cut his *** loose and send him back to his Daddy

what we need more than anything is consistency but i don't believe in this staff to do anything that builds a positive future.

main problem is 10 years now and Mark hasn't been able to identify the person to do it either.

what we need more than anything is consistency but i don't believe in this staff to do anything that builds a positive future.

main problem is 10 years now and Mark hasn't been able to identify the person to do it either.

I’d like to get a shot at some kind of continuity with Ziegler by letting him lead a HC search and pick his guy, or at least have an outsized influence in that whole process.

I’m way less positive about Ziegler right now than I was 3 months ago but like you guys, I just want some kind of consistency.

No continuing with McDaniel’s though, that’s out.

Back
Top Bottom