"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Lebron is trash, 4 championships in 21 years while jumping from super-team to super-team.

If MJ had team-hopped like him he'd have 10+ championships.
So we gonna forget consecutive Finals appearances, not to mention MVP honors how many years in the NBA. Look I’m a Spurs fan. You gotta recognize greatness. Y’all honor Jordan for sneakers, I’m guilty.

Plus it a different game, we got centers shooting 3s. Pretty sure centers wasn’t shooting 3s in Jordan era. Not even power forwards. F outta here. Game not as physical but still difficult.

Jordan wouldn’t get away with the calls with the league is now. F outta here !!!!!!

Not a bron fan, Spurs all day

The Lakers have damn near 200 more fouls called in their favor this year but you don't think Jordan would have also gotten a disproportionate amount of calla in his favor? Which superstar doesn't have that luxury?

Come on now.

The Lakers have damn near 200 more fouls called in their favor this year but you don't think Jordan would have also gotten a disproportionate amount of calla in his favor? Which superstar doesn't have that luxury?

Come on now.
Drew Gooden, why people wear the #0.

But Serious note. Russell Westbrook

So we gonna forget consecutive Finals appearances, not to mention MVP honors how many years in the NBA. Look I’m a Spurs fan. You gotta recognize greatness. Y’all honor Jordan for sneakers, I’m guilty.

You said use stats.. the YT vids are FIRE because they are cold stats :lol:

Use your YouTube videos all you want. As a person, everyone has their own opinions, Bron over MJ. You can go stat wise or longevity. Jordan great but if we going era wise, give me Bron. Only thing you can argue is defense.

IMG_4042.gif

90s Bulls vs Knicks playoff series were more competitive and entertaining than all the NBA Finals. I hope they make a documentary on that rivalry. Van Gundy would flourish if he was able to speak his mind on the rivalry.
Wouldn't it be more Pat Riley than Jeff Van Gundy? The Rivalry was only competitive and good during Riley's tenure. In 1996, they got a gentleman's sweep from the Bulls. After his departure, the Heat and Knicks began their rivalry. Thanks to Riley and how competitive the NBA "appeared" in the 90s, the Knicks had rivalries against the Heat, Pacers, Bulls in the east.

For the first time since Riley took over a 39-43 team in 1991, they had gone backward. In his first three seasons, they had gone from 51 victories to 60 to Game 7 of last spring’s NBA finals. But this season, with 32-year-old Patrick Ewing and 31-year-old Charles Oakley hobbled by injuries, they sagged to second in the Atlantic Division--the first time in 13 seasons a Riley-coached team had not finished first--and were eliminated in the second round of the playoffs.

That last scene

NBA used to be about the teams not the players. Not to say there aren't rivalries but not really. Lakers/Celtics. Heat/Boston. Knicks/Heat. Knicks/Bulls. Pacers/Knicks. Lakers/Sacramento.

NBA used to be about the teams not the players. Not to say there aren't rivalries but not really. Lakers/Celtics. Heat/Boston. Knicks/Heat. Knicks/Bulls. Pacers/Knicks. Lakers/Sacramento.
Until the NBA saw how lucrative it is to have an IT player. The league was trying too hard to find another Mike after he retired.

Jordan would average 40 in today’s nba with how soft the game is called.

I understand the sentiment but it's hard for me to believe anyone would average 40 considering the players that are able to manipulate the game to the highest degree of the modern Era aren't coming close to that. Other than harden doing 37 that year, we haven't seen it from anyone.

Hypotheticals are always tricky, that's why I tend to stay away from them.

Not saying it couldn't happen but 40 is a lot of points to AVERAGE.

Jordan probably like to get in the groove and go off for one of his 40, 50, or 60 point games but he didn’t seem like a stat padder like some of these players (Harden, Westbrook, etc).

If he wanted to score 80, he probably could have.

Harden scored 36. Not 37 like he who Larry named god in the flesh.

And since 2019…it seems like players have made a concerted effort to score higher than 30. Like Embiid, Harden, Lebron, Steph, Luka, Giannis, etc.

Jordan could score 40 a night if he wanted in today’s game. Like duke said, no hand check, no Jordan rules, less physical game AND he would have played in an era that promoted three point shooting. He would have worked on his three point shot.

Back
Top Bottom