Watch the lows be 
smokin.gif
 tho

Last edited:
Shoe Palace has the Space Races...unfortunately:

- I really don't like Shoe Palace

- I'm not paying $200

It's a combination of things.

The shoe isn't aesthetically pleasing to some people...the colorways are too mass produced( not limited) and Lebron isn't as talked about anymore.

Breaking News: "Lebron has fired the entire Nike basketball design team"

lebron-james-new-troll-face-27-in-a-row.jpg

He should though

Last edited:
Breaking News: "Lebron has fired the entire Nike basketball design team"
lebron-james-new-troll-face-27-in-a-row.jpg

He should though
its not the Nike, nike simply isn't hyping up his shoes, besides the dbs name a pair you can't walk into a store and get right now?

its not the Nike, nike simply isn't hyping up his shoes, besides the dbs name a pair you can't walk into a store and get right now?
The ones you really wanted. Had the multicolor ferret fur lining with bat dropping lace locks
Shiiii ka-kaaaaa
i don't even know what that means, anyways i do need to go by the mall and see if Sheiks thrown the F13s on sale for $150 so i can get that $130 purchase
tired.gif

at least the LeBron sig team is trying something new every year instead of rehash of a rehash of a rehash and calls it the Kobe XI. 

This is very debatable - the XIII is a retooled IX. I do agree with you on Nike's lowtop signature shoes - straight garbage.

thread is dead because no new cw announced AND majority of NT are ones that buy sneakers as a fashion statment. These are not that great looking. 

they are monsters on court IMHO, most reviews here seem to be positive at least. and off of vood99's statement below i really really like the way they look.

This is very debatable - the XIII is a retooled IX. I do agree with you on Nike's lowtop signature shoes - straight garbage.

this ! someone mentioned earlier they look like elite versions of the 9, personally i agree 110 %

opening nights and on courts are all i got so far, just waitin for price drop on black lions, im cool with 150ish for these. did i stutter ? :tongue:

Beyond some basic aesthetics, I think it's a stretch to make a strong link between the XIII and IX -- especially if you've worn or even just tried them on. The construction, design and materials feel a lot different between the two models -- at least to my feet.

I don't like the XIII as much as other recent LeBrons, but I at least appreciate the fact the design team "went for it" despite creating a shoe that doesn't exactly seem to be loved by the masses.

Back
Top Bottom