THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

smokin.gif

Well, I intended to play in my Akrons tonight, first time wearing them. They are just too uncomfortable with so much pressure on my high instep. Looks like I got about 5 pairs that are gonna get returned. I tried them on in store, but never walked around in them til now. See y'all with the XIV.
i played in my black lions tonight too. sz 11 turns out fine where initially i thought it was too tight from try on at the forefoot. the fuse was pressing down on my right pinky toe at first, but went away by the 3rd game. traction was pretty good also. cushion however i didn't feel much bounce as people were describing, but might need to break them in further. the top posite didn't bother me after the first game. 

so far these feels much better than the 12s on court. the more i wore the 12s i the more i felt the traction went away and i just couldn't get the fit right after breaking them in. either i tie them too tight that numbs my foot or too loose that my forefoot would slide sideways.

Last edited:
Have you actually seen Wiggins play? He's averaging 21ppg and is is stil very far from being an all star caliber player.
laugh.gif
at Wiggins being an all star in his SECOND season.

Also, LeBron wasn't coming to Cleveland without Kevin Love. It was part of the deal.
100% agree.

Well, I intended to play in my Akrons tonight, first time wearing them. They are just too uncomfortable with so much pressure on my high instep. Looks like I got about 5 pairs that are gonna get returned. I tried them on in store, but never walked around in them til now. See y'all with the XIV.
my dude...give them another try...you said it was your first time wearing them...my first time with both my pairs were good but could have been better, but from after the second wear on they were just right and comfortable....

Any shoe with any kind of posite needs a little break in time..wear around the house or to shoot around then use for play

Any shoe with any kind of posite needs a little break in time..wear around the house or to shoot around then use for play

Agreed, my 13's were really tight the first few hours wearing them. The top of my foot was killing me. After a few wears they are actually really comfortable.

Anyone's else paint chipping away in the posite sections ? I have the mulberrys that I use exclusively for the gym and a few weeks ago I noticed on the points of the big posite that the paint is coming off.

Agreed, my 13's were really tight the first few hours wearing them. The top of my foot was killing me. After a few wears they are actually really comfortable.

True. This'll be my 4th time trying these it in the gym and on court and I hope it works out. I really got the hots for this model lol

Have you actually seen Wiggins play? He's averaging 21ppg and is is stil very far from being an all star caliber player.
laugh.gif
at Wiggins being an all star in his SECOND season.

Also, LeBron wasn't coming to Cleveland without Kevin Love. It was part of the deal.
Playing with cleveland over minnesota he wouldve been a whole lot more advance....cavs really didnt have to trade wiggins to get love they had enough other pieces to get it done they jumped the gun on that trade twolves price was way too high...

Playing with cleveland over minnesota he wouldve been a whole lot more advance....cavs really didnt have to trade wiggins to get love they had enough other pieces to get it done they jumped the gun on that trade twolves price was way too high...
Agreed 100%, never liked the deal.  Love was going to be a FA after the season anyways, or the Cavs could have just played hardball with Twolves until the trade deadline and forced them to take Waiters in his place.   

I think a few cats in here took that purple/glow sole iD as the all star like someone thought...

Wouldn't be surprised if they throw some sort of 'Glow' element on the ASG pair to along with the 'Aurora Borealis' screen print.

Can't wait to see all star lebrons. I always like them but I never cop. That $250 price point kills me plus cement 4s, blk ovo's >>>>lebrons

DB and F13... Pretty much done with the 13. Colorway a having been too thrilling. Although I do like the felt/Nubuck posite on the BHM. It's a nice touch

Back
Top Bottom