THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

13 is the only model since the vi where I haven't bought at least 1 color way. But I did finally get my hands on a pair of solar and south beach 8s. For those buying is it design or more so comfort that lured you in

on to the 15s...
laugh.gif

13 is the only model since the vi where I haven't bought at least 1 color way. But I did finally get my hands on a pair of solar and south beach 8s. For those buying is it design or more so comfort that lured you in

Comfort for me and i liked the mulberry color way . Honestly should of waited for the sale prices or copped online but spending 200 wasn' t changing my life either way .

honestly, I think the ASG are one of the top 5, Lebron 13s. The color looks really different. I like it.

I'm guessing patch on the left is ASG MVP awards, 2 stars, and ASG appearances on patch on the right, 12 stars. 

^Yeah I think that's right. The Kobes have 4 and 18 stars for ASG MVPs & appearances, so it matches up.

Sitting here looking at the Lebron 13s. Im wondering what in the world could they they possibly do to make the EXTS and Elites look any better. I really wanna see Nike pull this off. Because right now the way it's looking, they can't just throw some plastic on these or make a rubber pair and think it gonna look good on this boot shoe...lol

Last edited:
Sitting here looking at the Lebron 13s. Im wondering what in the world could they they possibly do to make the EXTS and Elites look any better. I really wanna see Nike pull this off. Because right now the way it's looking, they can't just throw some plastic on these or make a rubber pair and think it gonna look good on this boot shoe...lol
i'm think a denim if they ignore some of the asthetics like what they did with the wheat XII, if they try to make the 2 posite parts special they will fail miserably with the EXTs on these

Back
Top Bottom