THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

roll.gif

Not saying much but the Lebrons actually look the best of the pack. The theme was executed better on the Kobes and the Foams, though. Seeing the whole lineup together got me wondering if "Northern Lights" is even the theme.

Not saying much but the Lebrons actually look the best of the pack. The theme was executed better on the Kobes and the Foams, though. Seeing the whole lineup together got me wondering if "Northern Lights" is even the theme.

Very hard to see a "theme" in that group pic.  I'm sure Nike will try to "explain" it to us.  
laugh.gif
i can guarantee you that the sigs are not Northern Lights Theme, only the nike sports wear ie foams,  probably af1 and whatever else that they throw in that group, like i pointed out earlier, last yr ASG the Sigs were NYC buildings while the nike sports wear were a diff theme being the constalletion pack

Nike will give us an explanation, prob the same ol bs song and dance at that
grin.gif

Royalty Collection 

LEBRON 13

The LEBRON 13 features a grey-green upper — reminiscent of the neutral tones of Toronto's winter — with graphic blocking similar to the KD8. An icy, marbled effect covers the outsole heels of James’s game shoe while pins honor the player's on-court triumphs.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna head to Angelus website and buy the gasoline color and apply a heavy coat to the upper with a match....

K I'm done. Official pics aren't THAT bad. Just had high hopes for a northern lights theme like the KD's that we originally thought would be in the pack.

just seen the official pics of the anthony davis and paul george asg and they are pretty decent....will wait for disco on the lebrons...

Royalty Collection 

LEBRON 13

The LEBRON 13 features a grey-green upper — reminiscent of the neutral tones of Toronto's winter — with graphic blocking similar to the KD8. An icy, marbled effect covers the outsole heels of James’s game shoe while pins honor the player's on-court triumphs.

NDC pics make the green look like the parachute gold on the King's Pride.

In other pics they look like molded guacamole :lol:

The tongue thingy probably for Lebron's head band haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom