THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

The "Finals" soldiers are cool, but strictly as a hooping shoe to me, so I'll pass on the iD route.  

Still hoping they release a "Champ" 13 high or a low to commemorate the occasion.  

It's possible, the packs usually included one shoe he wore and one shoe we hadn't seen before.  
YOU BETTER GET THE SOLDIERS 
roll.gif

Definitely in on these, they looked great during the Championship run in my opinion, and so did the "blackout" 10s

Took these out for game 7 to "Witness" Lebron deliver CLE their first title

J.R. Smiths game 7 (Second half) kicks. Lebron 13 Low "Cool Grey"

Last edited:

The "Finals" soldiers are cool, but strictly as a hooping shoe to me, so I'll pass on the iD route.  

Still hoping they release a "Champ" 13 high or a low to commemorate the occasion.  

It's possible, the packs usually included one shoe he wore and one shoe we hadn't seen before.  
Posted in Kyrie thread... OH BOY 

Manu wore the XI when he won his chip :lol:

Haha I remember that! He had IDs, I believe. The 11s were a great basketball shoe, just not for Lebron's feet.. Funny how neither his team nor his signature shoe worked out for him that year-I'll blame Pat Riley for both lol

Love how the championship has caused me to want to go ham on Lebron gear. Grabbed a pair of ds 9 big bangs off GOAT for 285, ordered 2 of the Nike Lebron champ shirts, gonna order the soldier 10 ids, and if there is an additional champ shoe I'll be goin after that too.

Most activity this thread has had in a minute.

Interesting in seeing what Nike comes up with for LeBron and Kyrie.

I know that they loved that they both had game deciding moments in Game 7.

LeBron with the block and Kyrie with the game winner.
pimp.gif

Of course ebates has to go back down to 1.5% today...
mean.gif

edit: but BeFrugal is at 10.3%  
glasses.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2075845
Man I need these joints that JR was wearing for game 5 and the first half of game 7. Don't like any of the current color ways of the lows. These are a PE I heard. This would be my Disneyland/theme park summer beater shoe. Nike has more color ways coming this summer hopefully they are better than what's out now

^ Nike really should just go all out and sell those too. Even if they wanted to do the whole iD thing and charge 45 more for them. I'd order them for sure.

Cannot unsee
laugh.gif

I absolutely understand the desire to have game 7 shoes from a historic game...but I'm not a baller and those 10s have zero casual appeal.

Back
Top Bottom