THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Posted in the ZS10 thread and thought I'd post here as well:

Is this the first time in ANY of Nike's shoelines where a takedown/team model is more hyped and better recieved than the flagship model? I honestly can't think of any other instance of this happening.

Posted in the ZS10 thread and thought I'd post here as well:

Is this the first time in ANY of Nike's shoelines where a takedown/team model is more hyped and better recieved than the flagship model? I honestly can't think of any other instance of this happening.
He switched the 11s for Soldiers too. 

Manu wore the XI when he won his chip
laugh.gif

Hate to say it but the Soldier iD might be your champ pack. Even though there are some of you who would shell out that $500 price point...in a model year where at least 3 releases hit outlets as the FIRST drop...Nike might not be willing to go that champ pack mile.
Were the first 2 champ packs announced the day after he won?

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] yea too much velcrow for me but they look aight. If it was just the bottom 2 straps, it'd look better. I dont rock with soldiers though

Last edited:
I know it is probably blasphemous in this thread but his logo (which I have never liked) really puts me off on the shoe. I would have liked it almost totally black

They were announced VERY shortly after. Which is why I think the Soldier is it. But judging by the last page of posts,...everyone is good with it.
Yeah, I think you're right. Nike would've announced it by now. 

The "Finals" soldiers are cool, but strictly as a hooping shoe to me, so I'll pass on the iD route.  

Still hoping they release a "Champ" 13 high or a low to commemorate the occasion.  

It's possible, the packs usually included one shoe he wore and one shoe we hadn't seen before.  

Back
Top Bottom