THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Need these to continue sitting. I should end up with the mulberries, F13, red, and the space racers. Anything under 150 and it's an automatic buy.

Side note I just bought a pair of 12 lows to hoop in and they are godly! A lot more comfortable than kobes,durants for sure. I slept on the whole 12 model thinking they would be heavy but not I'm trying to find "steals"

Saw the f13 today.

Damb nice...still dont like the splatter.

Street cats love that shoe lol.
It has officially eclipsed barkleys and trainer huaraches in the hood.

1.1.16 - black lion
anyone got pics of the black lion 13? really wanna see how that turns out, I'm diggin the POG 13s so far if that black/anthracite is like the 11 blackout pair, might have to get those..
Saw the f13 today.

Damb nice...still dont like the splatter.

Street cats love that shoe lol.
It has officially eclipsed barkleys and trainer huaraches in the hood.
why do you think they like that shoe so much? I think it woulda been better with no splatter also

Was just in FTL grabbing a bday gift and the Akron Birch is STILL there...

sick.gif
laugh.gif

how do we already have pics of the Kyrie 2 Christmas shoe even before the official unveiling of the shoe itself, but not the rest of the pack?!

Just about choked on my lunch with that losing horn lololol [emoji]128514[/emoji] Jesus Grizz [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Congrats James Gang. We are guaranteed more pics of Da Real Lambo's "King James Kicks Rocks the Hardest Posts" [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

F13 are on NDC now.

Da Lambo bout to feast on Glory's groceries on a bed of money tonight

If son gonna eat, pops gonna eat as well :smokin

Cool maybe they can start retroing the old Brons cause the new releases just aren't cutting it for me..

Azg, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8... im all over them

Back
Top Bottom