THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

200.gif

laugh.gif

Love the Fri the 13th concept, not feeling the execution. Hate they went with a white base. Wish the theme was used on a earlier Lebron sig.
I can understand and I do think the theme is a little off on the execution but I fix that myself, had they done this theme on the Xs that would've worked so much better bcuz it had the holes in good placements, slight paint adds and it'd be good to go

So will you cop them below $70? 
laugh.gif
Nah, those are free 99 or bust
laugh.gif

Did NDC lower the price on the F13 and the other 3 colorways after the 20% clearance code expired? Guess have to wait until the next 20% if they will be around that long.

Did NDC lower the price on the F13 and the other 3 colorways after the 20% clearance code expired? Guess have to wait until the next 20% if they will be around that long.

Yes those prices are lower. The Aways were $139.99 - 20% during the sale.

I wonder if I could somehow argue for a price adjustment to $120 with 20% off that? Lol

Last edited:
Yes those prices are lower. The Aways were $139.99 - 20% during the sale.

I wonder if I could somehow argue for a price adjustment to $120 with 20% off that? Lol

Sometimes they'll lower the price before removing the promo code but I wasn't on the site to see it.

I'm sure they'll do the price adjustment, well it doesn't hurt to try as it's at a lower price shown not a price mistake. Gotta wait until you get your order in hand before they can do the adjustment though.

Sometimes they'll lower the price before removing the promo code but I wasn't on the site to see it.

I'm sure they'll do the price adjustment, well it doesn't hurt to try as it's at a lower price shown not a price mistake. Gotta wait until you get your order in hand before they can do the adjustment though.

I've got my order in hand already. Had to call and get the other apparel items I ordered adjusted because the NikeChat rep would only lower it to the pre-coupon price which was still lower than I initially paid but it was while coupon still active. At this point idk that I can retroactively get the extra 20% off if I can't prove price dropped before sale ended.

Agree with the article, the $200 price point is too high for most people. Not to mention Curry is crazy popular right now.

That being said, his shoes still look like doodoo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom