The LeBron Store. UNKWN. Updated details. 6/3/11.

Via Sole Collector.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/media/u/images/lebron-james-announes-retail-store-opening-1.jpg

[h1]LeBron James Announces Retail Store Opening In Miami[/h1]

June 2nd 2011 | 13 comments |

Just three wins away from the first NBA Championship of his career, and LeBron James is already looking towards the future, announcing he'll be opening his own modern luxury concept store in Miami this fall. Set to be named 'UNKWN,' the high-end shop will offer apparel, footwear and plenty of other products from brands like Original Fake, A.P.C, and even Nike Tier Zero. Not only is this just what Miami needs, but it's also another great way for LeBron to connect with his fans in his new home .

UNKWN is set to open this fall in Miami at a location that has yet to be announced.

More Details courtesy of Counterkicks.

http://counterkicks.com/2011/06/02/...nches-unknwn-retail-store-in-miami-fall-2011/

lebron-james-unknwn-unknown-miami-retail-store-aventura-mall-nike-opening-announcement-fall-2011-3.jpg

lebron-james-unknwn-unknown-miami-retail-store-aventura-mall-nike-opening-announcement-fall-2011-2.jpg

LeBron James is launching a new retail store named “Unknwn

Via Sole Collector.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/media/u/images/lebron-james-announes-retail-store-opening-1.jpg

[h1]LeBron James Announces Retail Store Opening In Miami[/h1]

June 2nd 2011 | 13 comments |

Just three wins away from the first NBA Championship of his career, and LeBron James is already looking towards the future, announcing he'll be opening his own modern luxury concept store in Miami this fall. Set to be named 'UNKWN,' the high-end shop will offer apparel, footwear and plenty of other products from brands like Original Fake, A.P.C, and even Nike Tier Zero. Not only is this just what Miami needs, but it's also another great way for LeBron to connect with his fans in his new home .

UNKWN is set to open this fall in Miami at a location that has yet to be announced.

More Details courtesy of Counterkicks.

http://counterkicks.com/2011/06/02/...nches-unknwn-retail-store-in-miami-fall-2011/

lebron-james-unknwn-unknown-miami-retail-store-aventura-mall-nike-opening-announcement-fall-2011-3.jpg

lebron-james-unknwn-unknown-miami-retail-store-aventura-mall-nike-opening-announcement-fall-2011-2.jpg

LeBron James is launching a new retail store named “Unknwn

The rumor was true then. This is all outta lebrons pocket.

Lmao @ the "connecting with his fans" part.....
Bet you his a** is still gonna get his own PEs and more.

Hope he does some damn previous PE releases

The rumor was true then. This is all outta lebrons pocket.

Lmao @ the "connecting with his fans" part.....
Bet you his a** is still gonna get his own PEs and more.

Hope he does some damn previous PE releases

nice to see him settin up shop in miami, good way to connect with the fans/community, smart cat

on thing for sure ....... the smalles section in the jewelry are will be the rings J/K !

nice to see him settin up shop in miami, good way to connect with the fans/community, smart cat

on thing for sure ....... the smalles section in the jewelry are will be the rings J/K !

yuku ftl

If anyone from LeBron's enterourage wants me to come and run it, i could be available. Just putting it out there

yuku ftl

If anyone from LeBron's enterourage wants me to come and run it, i could be available. Just putting it out there

the higher end aspect should be interesting...

need to hit up some fellas in MIA...

the higher end aspect should be interesting...

need to hit up some fellas in MIA...

Lookin forward to this
pimp.gif
..I hope they start opening more and more stores in NYC..Ohio..all over like House of Hoops..
laugh.gif

Lookin forward to this
pimp.gif
..I hope they start opening more and more stores in NYC..Ohio..all over like House of Hoops..
laugh.gif

never heard of those brands, thought it was gonna be a nike kinda shop.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I've heard of a few of those brands but I was also expecting NIKE stuff. Thought it would be a place to exclusively get his line of clothing.
Watch him release a couple of kicks that will only be available to this store.
grin.gif
Would like to see how it will look when it's done though.

Back
Top Bottom