The LeBron Store. UNKWN. Updated details. 6/3/11.

I'm just glad it's in Aventura and not SoBe. I hate navigating around SoBe. Guna be a riot for opening at Aventura. Like the Space Jam release x 100 lol.

I'm just glad it's in Aventura and not SoBe. I hate navigating around SoBe. Guna be a riot for opening at Aventura. Like the Space Jam release x 100 lol.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Lebron #$!*% with that Original Fake???!!!... This man knows his stuff.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was surprised that he was into the high end streetwear.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
though. Gives me a new found reason to visit Miami. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Lebron #$!*% with that Original Fake???!!!... This man knows his stuff.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was surprised that he was into the high end streetwear.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
though. Gives me a new found reason to visit Miami. 
laugh.gif

Great Location.. Aventura Mall was my choice for where they should put the store..

Better commute. Less Traffic than SOuth Beach or Coral Gables..

Probably the best mall in South Florida..

Great Location.. Aventura Mall was my choice for where they should put the store..

Better commute. Less Traffic than SOuth Beach or Coral Gables..

Probably the best mall in South Florida..

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Will be in contact...
wink.gif

This is nice, but I understand I will probably have little if any access to anything they have here.

Oh well...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Will be in contact...
wink.gif

This is nice, but I understand I will probably have little if any access to anything they have here.

Oh well...

Really interested in seeing what this store is like. Hopefully I'll make it down one day. I wonder how much Lebron will have to do with the business and day-to-day operations.

Really interested in seeing what this store is like. Hopefully I'll make it down one day. I wonder how much Lebron will have to do with the business and day-to-day operations.

For both LeBron and the sake of Nike, he'd better show up in this next game 6. A business venture like this needs to have the winner tag attached. He disappears, then loses, it's going to be hard to market someone who seems to not be able to bring it when necessary.

For both LeBron and the sake of Nike, he'd better show up in this next game 6. A business venture like this needs to have the winner tag attached. He disappears, then loses, it's going to be hard to market someone who seems to not be able to bring it when necessary.

Win or lose his store will be fine. Lebron's been selling crazy numbers even when he was in Cleveland

Win or lose his store will be fine. Lebron's been selling crazy numbers even when he was in Cleveland

Do you really think that? I think it is going to be awfully hard to maintain an image of importance and relevancy, two keys to marketing success, if you continue to fail in the profession in which you've attempted to make your very own. A some point, you are going to need to win and prove that you are worthy of support, then adulation.

Back
Top Bottom